By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Whats your favorite Comedy TV show?

mii-gamer said:
mtu9356 said:
mii-gamer said:
big bang!
does south park count?

Yea definitely, although the show peaked out almost ten years ago imo.

agreed, the newer season are not up to par. But i have to pick south park as my favourite still :P

I grew up watching the show so I can relate.  I think season 6 thru 9, maybe 5 thru 10 are my favorite.

Around the Network

I'm almost up to date on Arrested Development. It's pure gold. Can't wait for the next season.

How about The Office, any fans out there?

Seinfeld, it may have lost a lot of steam after Larry David left but it's overall the most consistently awesome sitcom I've ever seen. At least one that has gone for 8 seasons. The only ongoing comedies I like are How I Met Your Mother and Community.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

axumblade said:
It's Always Sunny in Philidelphia
Community
Archer

Those 3 are my favorites. :)

Honorable mentions to 30 Rock, Modern Family and I kinda like The New Normal too.

I've heard good things about that show but I've never watched it before.  I might give it a try.

Around the Network

Arrested Development
Seinfeld
30 Rock

:P

Oh and Modern Family is starting to grow on me. Haven't watched it as much as the others though.

Ugly Betty.

You are the answer to every prayer I've offered.

You are a song, a dream, a whisper, and I don't know how I could have lived without you for as long as I have.

Well I have liked several but these are my favorites.

F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

King of Queens

The Big Bang Theory

Yes Dear

New Girl (Zooey Deschanal XD and Schmitt is hilarious haha)

So after all that I'd Say Friends for all time, and New Girl or The Big Bang Theory for the shows that are out now.

Modern Family is by far my favorite. I've been a fan since the very beginning - excellent writing/dialogue/characters. I also love Psych.

Others that are good but vary in quality from episode to episode: New Girl, Cougartown and The New Normal.

And I always loved the first few seasons of Married with Children (specifically 2-5) before it went down the tubes.

JayWood2010 said:
Well I have liked several but these are my favorites.

F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

King of Queens

The Big Bang Theory

Yes Dear

New Girl (Zooey Deschanal XD and Schmitt is hilarious haha)

So after all that I'd Say Friends for all time, and New Girl or The Big Bang Theory for the shows that are out now.

Nice, forgot about Yes Dear its a surprisingly well written show.