By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Need for Speed MW U "Graphics seem slightly worse compared to other versions"

http://cheatcc.com/wiiu/rev/needforspeedmostwantedureview2.html#.UUvZSByG1c8

here’s no discernable difference between this and the PS3 version. It looks amazing, but it’s hard to not wish for at least a miniscule upgrade.

Canadian Online Gamers say it looks the same

4Players.de they say it flicker more then the 360 version and has less draw distance but better framerate

gamingtrend say it looks worst

conclusion wait for the experts a DF, i think it will look better but only very slightly. kind of like ps3/360 version where the difference is very slight.

Around the Network
VGKing said:
superchunk said:
VGKing said:
Cue the excuses.

-EA hates Nintendo
-Shitty port
-Wii U has untapped potential
-Game sucks anyway
-I'd rather buy Mario Kart

How about show some proof. Seems like this is one review that is at odds with many others.

Frankly I don't really care so much and wouldn't buy the game on any console, but it sad all others are ignored because one comes out and fits one person's biased conclusions.

Yeah I think you're right about that. We shall wait for Digital Foundry comparison.

Ok then, how about next time you don't jump to conclusions about Nintendo fans with nonsense accusations  like you made in this tread.

Actually Need for Speed - Most Wanted  on Wii U is possibly the best looking game on any console to date. It basically uses higher-res textures and effects that were previously only used on the PC version of the game.

As some people might be aware, people that bother getting a $2000-3000 gaming PC within last year or so basically get better looking version of console games because their hardware can handle the extra pop. It comes at a very high premium cost.

Compared to that... the Wii U being able to give a little better picture than Xbox 360 / PS3 version of game at just $300 (is it?) for the new console... well that's not too shabby.

That wiiu version is looking a little bit blurry...

So is there a definitive answer as to whether it looks better on wiiu than the LAST GENERATION CONSOLES?

this thread is getting kinda fun so I'll capture some footage when I get home, haven't gotten around to it because I've been playing monster hunter 3 ultimate.

Around the Network

it's EA enough said

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

Wtf I thought WiiU version used pc assets and therefore it looked better than PS360, now it comes to light it looks worse than those versions?

Turkish said:
Wtf I thought WiiU version used pc assets and therefore it looked better than PS360, now it comes to light it looks worse than those versions?

It hasn't "come to light", this is an unconfirmed statement by a reviewer, while other reviewers say it does indeed look better.

So this is as good as I can personally get it, this is the start of the game in 1080p and I changed the setting to day as soon as I had the ability to, judge for yourselves. Enjoy and sorry about the youtube shitty compression of course.

dahuman said:

So this is as good as I can personally get it, this is the start of the game in 1080p and I changed the setting to day as soon as I had the ability to, judge for yourselves. Enjoy and sorry about the youtube shitty compression of course.

Not sure what you are trying to do friend........presenting actual evidence, we only deal in heresay and rumour around here.