By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - EA CEO John Riccitiello Steps Down

F0X said:

This guy is a genius.

In his defense though if you look at almost all the other gaming companies there shareprice has a very similar trend

Around the Network

The weird thing is how he could remain CEO for so long after Star Wars:TOR failure.

yum123 said:
F0X said:

This guy is a genius.

In his defense though if you look at almost all the other gaming companies there shareprice has a very similar trend

His job isn't to run the company along side other failing/ed companies.

Booyah said:
Actually he's been trying to resign for the past 6 months, but he could never connect to the company servers to get it finalized.

I want to believe a new CEO will help EA rise from the shit hole it's currently been living it but... I don't want my dreams of a better future to be crushed ;-; So I'm going to stay neutral on this until we see how things play out.

Around the Network
Sal.Paradise said:

Never forget

Good riddance to bad rubbish

I hope EA collaps, we don't need their dirty micro transactions.

The funny thing about EA is that they are trying to promote almost all things that are not very popular in Europe. online multiplayer focus, microtransactions, DLCs, always online, etc.

Ok, EA is a company trying to earn money... but how could alienating your regular customers ever be successful?

Well, EA has been even worse of late, so its hard not to blame him. The thing here is i dont think he was fired because of the barbaric practices towards consumers, but simply cause he didnt manage to get them to work.

I still think the world would be a better place without EA in it. Gamers should unite to bring this company down, but i guess many of us just dont care and prefer to get their yearly FIFA or Madden, etc. I also have a soft spot for Bioware myself, but they were outright bought by EA and in a way are still a different company so its hard not to support them.

Flops all around for EA. Dead Space 3, Crysis 3 and MOHW.

Could this be a turnaround for EA’s lacking support towards Nintendo?…