By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 is #1 for hardware sales for week of March 9th!

Well, it'll likely be the last time for a while with Luigi's Mansion coming out the next week.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
Well, it'll likely be the last time for a while with Luigi's Mansion coming out the next week.

that pikachu edition as well should help big time.

tbone51 said:
Conegamer said:

That isn't for quite a while though if I'm correct...

LMFAO. PS3 has been #1 before, not a big deal. If anything this speaks more of how horrible next gen stuff is selling than how good PS3 is.

Conegamer said:
tbone51 said:
Conegamer said:

That isn't for quite a while though if I'm correct...

Mar24th, That week at Target there doing price drops! XL Pikachu is only $159.99 compared to $199.99 and regulsr 3DS is $129.99 instead of $169.99

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
Conegamer said:

That sale Target will be having will help as well. 159.99 for the Pikachu XL and the other colors and the regular 3DS for 129.99. I plan on getting another 3DS that day due to the sale Target is having.

pezus said:
Conegamer said:

God of War: Ascension comes out this coming VGChartz week. So that will be another win. Luigi comes the week after, right?

Mar24th with pokemon mystery dungeon.

Godchild1020 said:
tbone51 said:
Conegamer said:

That sale Target will be having will help as well. 169.99 for the Pikachu XL and the other colors and the regular 3DS for 129.99. I plan on getting another 3DS that day due to the sale Target is having.

yea i kno! I have all the deals posted in the NintenDomination thread.(link is in my sig). You might want to go to target this week for there other great deal! Buy 2games get1free(not as good as the next weeks deal though lol)

pezus said:
Conegamer said:

God of War: Ascension comes out this coming VGChartz week. So that will be another win. Luigi comes the week after, right?

My apologies, I thought that was this week...so I'm a week ahead. 

So one more week on top for the PS3, then.

Way to go PS3! =D