By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How many hours a day/week do you play on your Wii?

wow today i played 13 hours and 43 min

Around the Network

oh wow on average? about 8 hours a day, a week is about 56.

weekday: 2-5 hours

weekend: 4-10 hours

summer: 27 hours

Not much anymore since I got 360. Probably will barley play it till Brawl now.

It varies, as my life changes daily and weekly. But normally I play the Wii about 10 hrs a week thereabouts. But in the Summer or when I'm off from school more like 20-50 hrs a week.

Around the Network

I average out at about 1 hour a day, playing super paper Mario & Thrillville this month. With a little Sports & Rayman when we have friends over.

Sorry, wrong thread.

About 4-6 hours a day on weekdays 6-9 on both saturday and sunday. I'm usually up in the middle of the night and there is nothing to do.

So... anywhere between 32 to 48 hours a week unless something is happening. Embarising really.

It was even more when i was obssessed with MLB Power Pros.  I put in like 8+ hours a day.  One day I had like.... 15 hours in... I don't even know how that was possible. (Well I do, I had a friend over at like 1 am when we started playing, then played it all day... but still.)

Depends on the week, probably from 5 - 40. some weeks I have a lot of freetime, others I am very busy. My Wii has probably been used for more than 2000 hours easily.

"But as always, technology refused to be dignity's bitch."--Vance DeGeneres

http://cheezburger.com/danatblair/lolz/View/4772264960

30 at least.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.