By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Saints R(o)w IV debut trailer, launching August 20 in NA (23rd elsewhere)!

Tagged games:

"The game is being developed for PC and "current-gen consoles." In a follow-up, we clarified that does not include Wii U"

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/03/15/saints-row-4-release-date-august-20/

Around the Network

Looks great! The third game was a lot of fun so hopefully this is just as good.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Yes, I love Saint's Row! I hope the main campaign is a bit longer than the Third, although I'll settle for some more outrageous comedy and fun.

arcelonious said:
Yes, I love Saint's Row! I hope the main campaign is a bit longer than the Third, although I'll settle for some more outrageous comedy and fun.

I thought the campaign was a bit too long. I think I spent more than 50 hours doing the missions and getting every achievement in that game. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Sh1nn said:
"The game is being developed for PC and "current-gen consoles." In a follow-up, we clarified that does not include Wii U"

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/03/15/saints-row-4-release-date-august-20/

Makes sense. It doesn't look next-gen and given the turmoil there's been with THQ and all that, it's amazing it's coming at all.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Am I the only one who thinks the series is becoming too over the top? I consider SR2 to be the better than SR3, especially concerning rival gangs and that SR3 tried to disguise some side-missions as part of the main story. SR3 also went overboard with DLC.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
looks crazy lol, no purple dildos this time xD

What color dildos would you prefer?

wasnt this apparently supposed to be a saints row 3 DLC, then they turned it into a full fledge game? hopefully that means its not a short game, saints row 3 was amazing but i beat it too fast :(

Bradford City Fan for life

Recent favourite games: Ni No Kuni, Fifa 13, Batman Arkham City

Best games of all time: Pokemon Red, Dragon Warrior 3, The last of us, Uncharted 2 and 3

3ds friend code add me: 1950-8131-6814

PSN ID: Mr_Vezzo_Khanny - add to start a clan in the last of us mutiplayer

I was just thinking about this game the other day, looks so awesome cannot wait bring on August 23rd

loved sr 3 but i'd like them to put in some competitive multiplayer this time over coop

after i got the plat and unlocked everything the game was basically done for me