By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - ZoMG!! I JUST BEAT TMNT:Turtles in time

The best Turtles game ever, in my opinion....how I miss the 16 bit days...is it on the Wii´s VC?

Around the Network
highwaystar101 said:
I love that game, me and my old mate bradley used to play that on two player and literaly complete it and start again.
We also used to play a game called Sunset Riders 2 player, still IMO one of the best co-op games ever made.

Actually has anyone here ever played sunset riders for Snes?

Sunset riders was AWESOME at the arcade!

Nice pick.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

highwaystar101 said:
I love that game, me and my old mate bradley used to play that on two player and literaly complete it and start again.
We also used to play a game called Sunset Riders 2 player, still IMO one of the best co-op games ever made.

On SNES and in the Arcade.  Great game sunset riders... except everyone would argue over who got to be Poncho.

Still don't understand why weezy was banned due to spamming... nothing in his Forum Activity.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Turtles in time was the best. 2-player killing in that game was crazy. i always remember the train level. and the effect of throwing enemies off the screen like in SSB....(is that where they got it?!)

Around the Network

@johnlucas

Been there, done that, and lavish praise upon me. However I wouldn't even consider that a challenge compared to some games on the console. My all time most difficult games were Athena, Iron Sword, and 1942.

I never could beat those three particular games. I got to level 1 on 1942 once, and was pulled away. Needless to say I never got so far into the zone as I did that day, and its left a scar on my soul ever since a real regret you might say.

Iron Sword had the most malicious save system imaginable. The game was so long, and by the time I got to the burning volcano I was always being sent to bed. One night I even left the console on it hopes of playing it when I got up no luck the console was froze. I really wanted to finish that game.

Athena I swear to you was possibly the most heinous gaming experience of all time. I have no clue if it has made it to the virtual console, but if it has or ever does you guys should give that game a whirl.

Kasz216 said:
highwaystar101 said:

On SNES and in the Arcade.  Great game sunset riders... except everyone would argue over who got to be Poncho.

i'm so glad other people have played sunset riders. it is a phenominal co-op game. if you haven't played it, do so lol

Two beat-em-ups for SNES that everyone I ask about loves but no one ever mentions online are Power Rangers and Power Rangers: The Movie

Has anyone played either of these? Some of my fave SNES games. Especially The Movie because it had coop and you could do this backflip type of thing and jump into the background or foreground.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Power rangers..

This one?

http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2003/all/boxshots2/367025_28195.jpg" width="67" height="93">  (I know it is the genesis version but maybe it was the same on the SNES).

And I have PR: the movie but I never played it =/.

weezy said:
JL, I didnt think the original TNMT was beatable.

what a hard game.

Oh it CAN be done.

I did it many times...when I was a kid that is.

Now might be a different story.

You know you've accomplished something once you get to hear the funky overworld theme from stage 5.

Check out VGMusic.com's NES section in the S through Z's & see if you know anything about that music. If you do you are a HELL of a game player.

http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/nintendo/nes/index-sz.html

You're looking at the man who glared NES Bayou Billy in the eyes, stared him down and won.

Now THAT was a HAAAAAARD ass game and no Konami Contra codes to save your ass either. Just dried alligator meat secured from a well placed jumpkick. Whooped them sumbitches all the way down the French Quarter I did.

Can I get a Amen?

John Lucas

P.S.: To Dodece. Praise lavished. I can't say I got a whack at those particular titles BUT how far did you get in NES Friday the 13th? Even the Resident Evils had nothing on the horror factor this game possessed. You're walking along the forest trail the last camper alive and out of nowhere with that musical sting comes Jason fast and furious...and all you got is a rock to fight him with. YOW!!! I beat Jason up to 3 times before he finally took my squad out. And Paul wasn't SHIT! He lived up to the stereotype of the black guy always getting killed first! I always kept him in reserve.

Words from the Official VGChartz Idiot

WE ARE THE NATION...OF DOMINATION!