By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Sony sends out another free $10 to spend on PSN!

Why is this not getting more attention? They literally said "Thank you" to every single member and gave them $10 and now they are doing it again? This is pretty huge.

Maybe it will happen every month till the PS4 release hahaha.

Around the Network
Deyon said:
Ssliasil said:
Well Im on PSN right now and they are advertizing that for every $50 spent on PSN, you get $10 free? I havent bought anything in months with the exception of that free $10 last month, and just got another voucher. Have any of you spent at least $50 in the past?

I spent $80+ the last two weeks and got ignored.

i believe u get it back at the end of the month

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

just checked my PSN and didn't get squat....but I won't complain since I already got a $10 voucher last time.

PSN: It only gives free money

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

I didn't get the $10 before and it doesn't look like I'm getting it now. What is going on?

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Around the Network

Bah! i wish we got £10 pound back that's 2 you have,being in the middle of nowhere i spend quite a bit on PSN now,this 10 for every 50 type stuff every now and then would go down well

Above & Beyond

Nothing yet but I did got the 10$ before... now we know who is Kaz favorite :(

Bristow9091 said:
Why don't we ever get anything like this in the EU? :(

Don't you love us Sony?

you get better plus games by far so I wouldn't complain.  I mean you already got Sleeping Dogs!  Seriously Sony give us Red Dead!

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Screw you, Sony. I'm switching if I don't get at least ONE $10 credit.

i just spent $100, during this past week on my us ps account, i deserve this :@