By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The amount of negativity in almost every MS/Xbox thread is getting ridiculous

bonkers555 said:
Max King of the Wild said:
ironmanDX said:
pezus said:
ironmanDX said:

The ones I added for the 360 list were from memory. I went back and made sure they were still active. People like seece were not so I didn't add them. Give me more time and I bet the list would be longer. I deleted non active users for the Sony list... I still need to go through the MS list and give it the same treatment but I'm kinda tired of going through...

Honestly I don't mind being on the M$ list because I do prefer the Xbox 360/XBL over PS3/PSN this gen but I would like to point out that I own more Sony consoles and games then 99% of those on the Sony list. Just wanted to make that clear.

OT: I don't know why M$ fans should get upset though. There are tons of sites that is very M$ friendly that you should post or lurk there instead. I come here mainly for the sales and some discussion here there with people I like and respect. Expecially if the discussion about Sega or retro gaming.

Ben said the same thing. However, you can say the same about some PS fans too. Later in the thread I say how difficult it would actually be to see the breakdown of users because it would highly depend on what responses you get (For example the ones I added were all from the 360 fan base because they didn't respond to be put on the list and I can not think of any Sony fans that aren't listed all the big names off the top of my head are on the list) and on top of the responses you would need to analyze each persons post history... that would take years lol. Anyway, all I was doing was demonstarting it isn't as lopsided as most of the community believes

Around the Network
PlayStation                                  Xbox

Daaaamn... I'm no longer considered a PlayStation fan on the site. XD

No sweat, I'm much more PC-oriented these days (like it ever mattered, since I game on everything and am a fan of all three companies, but still :P)

I just took the list I was pointed to trying to prove that Ps fans >>>>>> MS fans

ironmanDX said:
pezus said:
ironmanDX said:

Funny thing I notice immediatly is the lack of well known 360 fans in that list. Second thing I notice is ronestar may love sega but he switched to 360. and j_allard is with 360 too. (if we are to talk about the big 3 strictly) and the last thing I notice is the amount of names unrecognizable to me in the sony list.

I cant be bothered to look at the lists now but in my opinion they are are close when I add the people i know off the top of my head to MS and subtract the ones I dont on the Sony threads. Probably like 50 MS to 60-70 Sony.

Xbox only has 31 people to begin with!! Where'd 50 come from?

Is Kowen even on the list?

Yeah, it's too long to post in this thread otherwise I would.

Pezus
IronmanDX
Weedlab BenVTrigger
Troll_Whisperer Proclus
JoeTheBro Techhunter80
UnitSmiley PDF
Bhr-3 smroadkill15
ClassicGamingWizzzz kain_Kusanagi
MARCUSDJACKSON Dathtigris
Areym Walsufnir
Chocoloco Slowmo
M.U.G.E.N Sales2099
Adriane23 Sidious164
007BondAgent easyrider
Chark Kowenicki
Fusioncode Lurkerwithnosoul
OdinHades Bonkers555
Think-Man Nsanity 
DamnTastic Djoe
ForeverCloud3000 Man-Bear-Pig
PlaystaionGamer NobleTeam360
Dukerx2 Mohasanie
Platformmaster18 Yo_John117
Euphoria14 Wh1pL4shL1ve_007
Sub-Zero-TM Borozi
bananaking21 GoddBless
Dsgrue Mistershine
Rutea7 MB1025
Hynad spaceguy
Porcupine_l epicberserk
Ruimartiniman
J_Allard
Chris1586 Ronster316
Brendude13 nightsurge
oldschoolfool starcraft
Jay520 ninjablade
Sergiodaly dark_lord_2008
Kivi95 dirtyp
Deyon legend11
Miguel_Zorro d2lewis
Torok argh_college
Max King of the Wilds zappykins
Taus90 mr puggsly
Augen mr bubbles
Aldro disolitude
SOLIDSNAKE08 mistershine
ethomaz dodece
mjk45 mr stickbal
snyperdud smbu2000
Chunli
TheKoreanGuy
PullusPardus
darkknightkryta
Snakeeyez
JoeTheBro
ThatGreekGuy
nnodley
NYCrysis
ryuzaki57
JOKA_
StaleCheetos
ils411
CThulHu  

The ones I added for the 360 list were from memory. I went back and made sure they were still active. People like seece were not so I didn't add them. Give me more time and I bet the list would be longer. I deleted non active users for the Sony list... I still need to go through the MS list and give it the same treatment but I'm kinda tired of going through...

I am as memorable as a fat chick in a beauty pageant it seems.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

If I didn't care about getting warned/banned I would say something such as "This is getting old. For a bunch of xbox fans who play manly shooting games, I've been seeing a lot of sob stories on the boards." But since I'm a good little boy, I'm going to keep my mouth shut and not comment on this constant stream of people wanting sympathy.

"Common sense is not so common." - Voltaire

Platinumed Destiny, Vanquish, Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus, Catherine, and Metal Gear Rising. Get on my level!!

Get your Portable ID!                                                                                     

AbbathTheGrim said:

I am as memorable as a fat chick in a beauty pigeon it seems.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

All those negative things you said I agree with. If you're interested I can give you an explanation for each one.

Rare is a terrible developer( Gamers who grew up playing their games are mad that they're making Kinect stuff now)
MS only cares about casuals (Well in recent years the entertainment apps have overshadowed the games. Watch their E3 prss conferences for the perfect example of where their focus is.)
MS has no franchises (Their new IP have been Kinect titles while they milk Forza and Fable...etc)
Xbox Live Iis a rip off (Well you are paying for something that's free on other platforms, it kinda is)
Kinect is dumb (Well it is inaccurate and the best uses for it are voice commands. It's a $150 paperweight for most)
MS fans only play shooters

TruckOSaurus said:
AbbathTheGrim said:

I am as memorable as a fat chick in a beauty pigeon it seems.

lol completely failed with the spelling. Got confused. Edited.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

VGKing said:
All those negative things you said I agree with. If you're interested I can give you an explanation for each one.

Rare is a terrible developer( Gamers who grew up playing their games are mad that they're making Kinect stuff now)
MS only cares about casuals (Well in recent years
MS has no franchises (Their new IP have been Kinect titles while they milk Forza and Fable...etc)
Xbox Live Iis a rip off (Well you are paying for something that's free on other platforms, it kinda is)
Kinect is dumb (Well it is inaccurate and the best uses for it are voice commands. It's a $150 paperweight for most)

I...I don't... ;_;

Sadly, I recently decided I wouldn't mind getting an Xbox 360 in order to play the Halo and Gears of War games (and figured the price should be about right seeing as its an older console now), but found when I shopped around in my country that they are keeping the price elevated (possibly because they bundle it with the Kinect at every opportunity). Everywhere I looked the PS3 was more affordable. So its no real surprise PS3s are selling well world wide, but its a shame because the Xbox 360 still isn't worth it for me until MS stop finding ways of keeping the price out of my reach.

Wright said:
VGKing said:

MS only cares about casuals (Well in recent years

I...I don't... ;_;

I forgot to add my thoughts on that one since I just think it doesn't apply anymore.