By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Famitsu Cross Review: Luigi's Mansion, One Piece, Castlevania, et al.

According to the scores the second pirate warriors is better than the first by one point

Around the Network
Booyah said:
How am I supposed to play Luigi's Mansion 2 when its all in Japanese?

I don't care how good the scores are or the game is, I don't want to spend 400 bucks on rosetta stone just to play vidya games.

Localize or GTFO!

it is localized at the end of month 

animegaming said:
Booyah said:

I don't care how good the scores are or the game is, I don't want to spend 400 bucks on rosetta stone just to play vidya games.

Localize or GTFO!

I know, my wife is super excited to play it. She's a mail order bride from Japan, I'm getting her shipped expressed UPS and she comes with a copy of Luigi's Mansion 2 and (insert something racist about Japanese women here)

OneTwoThree said:
So Famitsu is a harsh critic, right?

They had that reputation in the past, yes.  However, in recent years that reputation has hit a landmine, careened into oncoming traffic, side-swiped a station wagon, and slammed straight into the gas pumps at a truck stop.  Though some people do feel strongly that Nintendogs deserved that perfect score.

Famitsu are a bunch of PS fanboys confirmed :p. They hand out 9s like Oprah gives gifts.

"You get a 9 and you get a 9, and you get a 10!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network

The month of the PS Vita, in Japan, and not really.

Booyah said:
animegaming said:
Booyah said:

Localize or GTFO!

I know, my wife is super excited to play it. She's a mail order bride from Japan, I'm getting her shipped expressed UPS and she comes with a copy of Luigi's Mansion 2 and (insert something racist about Japanese women here)

what the da fuck i just read

OneTwoThree said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Good one! :D

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

OneTwoThree said:

The sad thing is that it was a harsh critic.

pokoko said:

I'd bet my sister's cat that it's Disgaea 4 reskinned.  Which is basically Disgaea 1, to be honest.  I want it, but that score is probably about right.

I still want to try an Atelier game.  Is the Vita version coming west?

And Yay for One Piece.

Atelier Totori Plus (the best reviewed in the series) got a rating in Australia classified recently, so rumor is that it is indeed coming to the west.  The localisation has already been done for the PS3 title, so I'd be surprised if it didn't get released in some form really.