By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - USA Pre-Order Chart, March 9th 2013 | Final Week: God of War Ascension

Tagged games:

zumnupy10 said:
walsufnir said:
zumnupy10 said:
Heavenly_King said:
zumnupy10 said:

GoW Ascencion will probably sell 450K in the USA openning week. Global sales will be around 800K.

What's happening with Bioshock ?  Weekly change has been so low in the past weeks and it's so close to launch day.

I think that it might do more than that.  Because PS users are not that into pre-orders.  I think 1M week 1 is possible. :D

1M is possible and would make GOW the biggest launch of 2013.

This far? PS3-exclusive games only?

It would definetely be the best launch on PS3 in 2013.   Maybe the biggest of the year, I can't remember anything that sold 1M at launch this year.

So this far, true. But I think GTA-V will sell more.

Around the Network
walsufnir said:
zumnupy10 said:
walsufnir said:
zumnupy10 said:
Heavenly_King said:
zumnupy10 said:

GoW Ascencion will probably sell 450K in the USA openning week. Global sales will be around 800K.

What's happening with Bioshock ?  Weekly change has been so low in the past weeks and it's so close to launch day.

I think that it might do more than that.  Because PS users are not that into pre-orders.  I think 1M week 1 is possible. :D

1M is possible and would make GOW the biggest launch of 2013.

This far? PS3-exclusive games only?

It would definetely be the best launch on PS3 in 2013.   Maybe the biggest of the year, I can't remember anything that sold 1M at launch this year.

So this far, true. But I think GTA-V will sell more.

No questions about this.

Where are the WiiU games?

Lawlight said:
Where are the WiiU games?

What, you didn't see Lego City, MH3U and Pikmin on there? Or are you just asking in a general sense? 

Have some time to kill? Read my shitty games blog. http://www.pixlbit.com/blogs/586/gigantor21

:D