By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The bans in Jaywood's thread are laudable

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
pezus said:
NintendoPie said:
I can see why the Mods were cracking down on those posts, but what if I just strolled in there (while the OP didn't say anything about how differing opinions would be moderated), read the OP, and said, "I still think it's too expensive. Personally, I wouldn't pay for Online." Would this get me moderated? If so, I find that to be slightly ridiculous.
That is an out and out opinion. I don't even know how this could be taken as offensive/trolling.

Off Topic: It's slightly awkward/weird how obsessed Akvod seems over those graphs.

Probably not, since you're not a PS fan and are therefore not looked at as a competitor

i don't know man. this guy has an Xbox and got bannd http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5199636

if you can't bash the company you support, then whats the point in posting period? 

He was warned in the previous thread and you shouldnt bash any of the consoles as it is disrespectful.  

Around the Network
tonymarraffa said:
lol at the "revenge" thread not having the amount of trolls this one has just proves my point!

What is your point?

The guy was offering a deal.....what was with the zealots coming out in force? Strange how everyone jumps at the first opportunity nowadays to justify why they are better than someone else for what they bought.

brendude13 said:
tonymarraffa said:
lol at the "revenge" thread not having the amount of trolls this one has just proves my point!

What is your point?

lol it's obvious dude!

tonymarraffa said:
brendude13 said:
tonymarraffa said:

What is your point?

lol it's obvious dude!

I couldn't find your earlier post.

Around the Network
PlaystaionGamer said:
KylieDog said:
Seem to be some double standards by mods in that thread, Jaywood himself has called someone worthless as well as trashed XBL himself and called it worthless.

Yet he is not banned.

Preach it brother. 

Alrhough I like Jaywood just agreeing about the double standards. 

I got a warning for that comment.

JayWood2010 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

i don't know man. this guy has an Xbox and got bannd http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5199636

if you can't bash the company you support, then whats the point in posting period? 

He was warned in the previous thread and you shouldnt bash any of the consoles as it is disrespectful.  

ok so bashing was the wrong term, but you knew what i meant.

we've all gone after each manufacture for what they've done wrong, or failed to get right. and whats so disrepectful about it? i may not be an Xbox fan, but i support MS in other areas, so as a consumer, i have every right to say how i feel about whatever product they make when they screwup, or piss me off.

XBL/PSN should be $20 at the most.

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
JayWood2010 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

we've all gone after each manufacture for what they've done wrong, or failed to get right. and whats so disrepectful about it? i may not be an Xbox fan, but i support MS in other areas, so as a consumer, i have every right to say how i feel about whatever product they make when they screwup, or piss me off.

If you dont agree with one of them that is ok but people dont need to ruin every thread just because they dont agree.  That thread was nothing more than a deal and did not need people coming in to attack it. They were off-topic and derailing the thread simply to cause arguments. He was warned and then went to another thread to further mock the original thread.

JayWood2010 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
JayWood2010 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

If you dont agree with one of them that is ok but people dont need to ruin every thread just because they dont agree.  That thread was nothing more than a deal and did not need people coming in to attack it. They were off-topic and derailing the thread simply to cause arguments. He was warned and then went to another thread to further mock the original thread.

yea the mock thread thing was funny. long story short. your thread was not the place for those comments, and everyone was warned by you before posting in the thread, that TROLLING WOULD NOT BE TOLERATED. the only mistake mad in your thread, was user's posting to simply test the waters, and they got bannd.

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
JayWood2010 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
JayWood2010 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

yea the mock thread thing was funny. long story short. your thread was not the place for those comments, and everyone was warned by you before posting in the thread, that TROLLING WOULD NOT BE TOLERATED. the only mistake mad in your thread, was user's posting to simply test the waters, and they got bannd.

Yeah, i dont understand the logic behind peoples comments in that thread or why some was calling my thread spam when there is plenty of discount threads on vgchartz including PS3 deals.

Anyways some people are still mad and trolling my original thread shown here.  People need to just give it a rest and move on.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=156816