By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - I #standwithrand to protest drone killings (TEXAS STRAIGHT TALK VIDEO)

GuerrillaGamesX2 said:
dsgrue3 said:
spaceguy said:
dsgrue3 said:
GuerrillaGamesX2 said:

Doesn't it feel good to use FACTS as opposed to RHETORIC to point out the flaws in your opponents statements. My toothless boy is learning lol!

I can see you won't last very long here...

IF your saying that this site has a biased towards the left. Then yes you are right.

I was actually referring to Guerrilla referring to badgenome as "toothless boy".

His avatar has no front teeth lol....

Even though you have a point and that should be valid, watch out for the mod. They will ban you for anything.

Around the Network
GuerrillaGamesX2 said:

So if your avatar just happens to be a retarded midget, it's okay to refer to you as such? Your logic is bunk, "kid".

dsgrue3 said:
GuerrillaGamesX2 said:

So if your avatar just happens to be a retarded midget, it's okay to refer to you as such? Your logic is bunk, "kid".

So you can call him a kid???

dsgrue3 said:
GuerrillaGamesX2 said:

Not everyone joins and goes and reads all the rules. They want to post to some of your or someone else's extreme posts.

dsgrue3 said:

Nicolas Cage is not a midget, though.

Around the Network
spaceguy said:
dsgrue3 said:
GuerrillaGamesX2 said:

So you can call him a kid???

Not sure why you're getting so upset with that. It's quoted for a reason as it's the same term Guerilla has used.

Let's get back on topic, mmk?

Drone strikes against Americans on American soil are not in the best interest of America.

Back on topic: if you are against Rand Paul, you are on the same side as John McCain and Lindsey LoGraham!

Oh yes. Stand with Rand, right? Such a swell fella, protesting Drones. Drones are horrible business, for sure. But it's pretty disingenuous coming from a guy who wants to cut funding to U.S. Embassies after what happened in Benghazi (which was largely caused by, you guessed it, PREVIOUS cuts to funding). Or a guy that is okay with this "Sequester" bullshit, which will see millions upon millions cut from public programs people NEED, funding for teachers, for programs to help feed poor kids/families, for police, etc. etc. etc., but not a single red cent cut from our over-bloated military budgets, and not a penny more taken from the hands of Wall Street or the (recently revealed) plethora of new billionaires that have popped up BECAUSE of America's retarded policies? And besides, where were people like Rand Paul when George W. and Co. made it legal for U.S. citizens to be detained without warrant or reason for indetermanite amounts of time, if they were even slightly "suspected" of "terrorism"?

Yeah. Rand. The stand up man. Just like his pops, right? Care about dropping bombs on kids, great, but don't give two fucks about taking care of kids (at least, after they're out of the womb, that is). I believe the expression is "Nigga please".

dsgrue3 said:

Drone strikes against Americans on American soil are not in the best interest of America.

True.

Except that's not what we're talking about. Lol...

DevilRising said:

But it's pretty disingenuous coming from a guy who wants to cut funding to U.S. Embassies after what happened in Benghazi (which was largely caused by, you guessed it, PREVIOUS cuts to funding).

Nope.

DevilRising said:

And besides, where were people like Rand Paul when George W. and Co. made it legal for U.S. citizens to be detained without warrant or reason for indetermanite amounts of time, if they were even slightly "suspected" of "terrorism"? 

I don't know about people "like Rand Paul", but the actual Rand Paul was probably checking someone's cataracts at the time. He has been pretty consistent on these issues, though. And if by "people like Rand Paul" you mean libertarians, then they have also been pretty consistent about these things.