By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - I #standwithrand to protest drone killings (TEXAS STRAIGHT TALK VIDEO)

you said hellfire missiles at least 3 times in this page alone. and i have read your posts. even if i didn't know before, which i did, i would have known what you were referring to with regards to hellfire. I was pointing out the use of "rain". There is a big fucking difference between targeting us citizens on us soil and raining missiles. That's what is wrong with equating what Rand said with what Rand didn't say.

the fact that you have to reach to conclude that I didn't know something that clearly I knew proves what a tool you are. You have been proven wrong on everything you said in this entire thread and you never admit to it you just reach out for the nearest branch to keep yourself from falling. You got no legs to stand on. Talk all the shit you want you are not worth half a can of bacon grease to me or any patriot for that matter.

Around the Network
snyps said:
you said hellfire missiles at least 3 times in this page alone. and i have read your posts. even if i didn't know before, which i did, i would have known what you were referring to with regards to hellfire. I was pointing out the use of "rain". There is a big fucking difference between targeting us citizens on us soil and raining missiles. That's what is wrong with equating what Rand said with what Rand didn't say.

the fact that you have to reach to conclude that I didn't know something that clearly I knew proves what a tool you are. You have been proven wrong on everything you said in this entire thread and you never admit to it you just reach out for the nearest branch to keep yourself from falling. You got no legs to stand on. Talk all the shit you want you are not worth half a can of bacon grease to me or any patriot for that matter.

Yes, rain is in coming down from the sky....The drones only use the AGM114 and no other armaments. If drones were used on US citizens, they would have to "rain down" missiles. 

The fact you seperated hellfire into hell fire, akin to a religious remark, shows you really didn't know what I was referring to and your unwillingness to say so really doesn't help your case. 

So I'm a tool because I beleieve that the notion that any president would allow a 100lb anti-tank ASM to be used on US soil against a US citizen is absolutely absurd....What patriot really thinks the government is going to start using military hardware, stuff designed to take on armies, against it's own people? If that doesn't sound paranoid then I don't know what does. 

my founding fathers must have just been paranoid when they kicked your country's ass

-this user has been moderated for this and other posts in this thread by amp316

rain (rn)
verb usage

1. To send or pour down.
2. To give abundantly; shower:

tar·get  (tärgt)

verb usage

1. To make a target of.
2. To aim at or for. 
3. To establish as a target or goal

snyps said:

rain (rn)
verb usage

1. To send or pour down.
2. To give abundantly; shower:

tar·get  (tärgt)

verb usage

1. To make a target of.
2. To aim at or for. 
3. To establish as a target or goal

Lol what's the point in just targetting a missile? That's not going to deter anyone is it? Tanks don't stop just because a missile is targetted at them xD

"To send down". Yep. Missiles are sent down from the drone to the ground. You do realise drones fly, right? We're not talking about ther terminator here...

Around the Network
Mazty said:
What patriot really thinks the government is going to start using military hardware, stuff designed to take on armies, against it's own people? If that doesn't sound paranoid then I don't know what does. 

snyps said:

my founding fathers must have just been paranoid when they kicked your country's ass

I am locking this thread not because of the original topic but because of what it has become. When a thread becomes a place for people to flame each other's countries, it's time for it to be locked.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger