By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - I #standwithrand to protest drone killings (TEXAS STRAIGHT TALK VIDEO)

Mazty said:
snyps said:
he doesnt believe in self government. he said so himself. how can he possibly understand what its like to be incharge of a president.. of a congress.. sheriff... ( like real hiring managers should.)

see) holding your elected Federal and State employees accountable beyond their wildest imaginations.

Calling them out for having a business on the side. For taking long lunches with your competitors. For using the company car and copy machine for their personal use without telling you. For improper conduct that would violate any employee ethics manual. For noticing that they exempt themselves from it, but not you, the boss.

For doing things that they prefer TO DO TO YOU INSTEAD, AND TO YOU ONLY, AND NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.

Matzy doesn't want that responsibillity. Based on his exagerations of our cause, I say he doesn't want it for us either..

I never claimed that. Thinking the US is going to start using hellfire missiles on it's own soil has no foundings in reality whatsoever. You both will argue against propoganda and yet have bought into this sensationlist bullshit without hessitation. 

Mazty said:

snyps said:

You have no concept of self government.  You would run when things got hard or better kneel.

Self government...because Somalia is doing just peachy...

It's a completely ludicrous idea that'd never work in the modern world.

Around the Network
snyps said:
Mazty said:
snyps said:

You have no concept of self government.  You would run when things got hard or better kneel.

Self government...because Somalia is doing just peachy...

It's a completely ludicrous idea that'd never work in the modern world.

Well do Somalia not have true control? Also how well did self governance work out for Italy...Greece...etc?

Keep claiming that drones will rain down hellfire missiles on US citizens on US soil. That is nothing more than absurd sensationalism coxed up by a man looking to simply get himself some headlines. 

I never claimed hellfire missiles would "rain". Are you taking any kind of medication? You're the sensationalist.. everything you say is a description of yourself. Can't you see that?

Rand made an eloquent speech which you so obviously didn't watch. He did his job. He never accused the executive branch of planning mass killings. That's you making it sound like he did. I never did either! So watch your lies buddy!

All I'm doing is encouraging more ppl to watch their government. As they should. Not Kneel or Run as you should. IT'S OUR JOB TO KEEP POLITICIANS WORKING FOR US AND NOT THE LOBBYISTS. And while NO ONE is claiming that this or the next president will "RAIN" missiles, WE ARE KEEPING AMERICA SAFE BY NOT LETTING AMERICA BE TREATED AS A BATTLEGROUND!!!!!!!

IT'S OUR JOB... NOT YOURS.. your job is to get on your knees and bow to your benevolent dictator whom you are so grateful.

snyps said:
I never claimed hellfire missiles would "rain". Are you taking any kind of medication? You're the sensationalist.. everything you say is a description of yourself. Can't you see that?

Rand made an eloquent speech which you so obviously didn't watch. He did his job. He never accused the executive branch of planning mass killings. That's you making it sound like he did. I never did either! So watch your lies buddy!

All I'm doing is encouraging more ppl to watch their government. As they should. Not Kneel or Run as you should. IT'S OUR JOB TO KEEP POLITICIANS WORKING FOR US AND NOT THE LOBBYISTS. And while NO ONE is claiming that this or the next president will "RAIN" missiles, WE ARE KEEPING AMERICA SAFE BY NOT LETTING AMERICA BE TREATED AS A BATTLEGROUND!!!!!!!

IT'S OUR JOB... NOT YOURS.. your job is to get on your knees and bow to your benevolent dictator whom you are so grateful.

Was one of Rand's points not to do with asking the Obama Administration whether it has the legal authority to use predator drones to kill suspected terrorists who are US citizens on US soil?

Such a question makes about as much sense as saying "tanks exist, therefore cops will replace their cars with tanks, and shoot suspects with a 105mm cannon. 

You are not encouraging people to watch their government. You are just stirring up paranoia, which was Rand's entire purpose - to create headlines. 

Do you realise that the CBP already use predator drones? And guess what, none come equipped with any offensive capability because equipping a drone with a bunch of 100lb ASM's is retarded. 
Ironic you are so patronising about other forms of government and yet just tell me how well China is doing :) 

pointless as usual

...it's so stupid

Around the Network
snyps said:

pointless as usual

...it's so stupid

Yeah thought as much - you either don't know the point you're making, or you don't realise how absurd Rand's entire point is.

Answer me what the point was in whining about drones when the CBP have been using them for months/years? Why is this relevant now and not relevant 5/10/50 years ago?

talking to you is endless I know what hell could be like

you equated asking about targeting us citizens on us soil with "raining hell fire". and I'm the one that doesn't know the point.

you equated asking about targeting us citizens on us soil with "tanks blowing up suspects" and I' the one that doesn't know the point.

I gave up on you long ago.. you wouldn't understand that shit anyway.

snyps said:
talking to you is endless I know what hell could be like

you equated asking about targeting us citizens on us soil with "raining hell fire". and I'm the one that doesn't know the point.

you equated asking about targeting us citizens on us soil with "tanks blowing up suspects" and I' the one that doesn't know the point.

I gave up on you long ago.. you wouldn't understand that shit anyway.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL NO the missiles used on predator drones are called hellfire missiles - the AGM114 HELLFIRE. 

Obviously it is clear you don't realise what Rand Paul's claims would actually entail. Using drones on US citizens on US soil would mean launching 100lb ASM at them that usually result in a 6-12 ft deep crater. As I said, his claim is no different from asking if Obama would use F15's on US citizens on US soil. It's just utterly absurd.

no shit its the missiles fucking duh.  you don't get it.  you never will. 

again you don't care

snyps said:

no shit its the missiles fucking duh.  you don't get it.  you never will. 

again you don't care

No you said:

"you equated asking about targeting us citizens on us soil with "raining hell fire""

Rand was talking about drones, drones which use the AGM114. Now if you actually believed it was the missile, then what's wrong with equating what Rand said to exactly what Rand said? Please explain that one. 

The fact that you are now dashing to back peddal in order to make out that you actually knew the armaments of the drones mentioned are harks back to what I said about democracy and ignorance being a terrible, terrible mix.