By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 54 - METROID

Also, the fact that Mario has stepped down from saying he is Miller means I am willing to believe Stefl is confirmed town (unless FF or Nacho come in and say otherwise).

I'm definitely not liking the lack of participation from Nacho this game, from what I remember he at least makes an early check in comment. Zero's lack of participation also flags up as well.

Still not liking Radish too much because of the whole paranoia thing (it seems almost faked after what happened last game with it) but I'm not willing to vote him for it.

Getting a town reading off HappyD and Bong Lover at the moment (If I remember correctly, Bong seems to be playing like I did first game whereby he refused to vote until he was absolutely certain because he's afraid something might go wrong if he votes a fellow towny).

Rest of you are neutral except DT. DT's always scum :P

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:
So are we going to lynch FF?

Yup.

Vote: FF

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

If it goes to L1, I'm happy to hammer FF

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

supermario128 said:
Yoshiya said:

You're suspicious of people because they wanted you to elaborate on your soft-claim? Or was it the way they questioned you that you didn't like?

No. No.

It was that Spurge jumped to conclusions right away that one of us had to be scum. Then Noctis says Spurge was right about me before. When scum see an opportunity for an easy lynch they usually go after it, in a discrete way.

Ah, ok. That's fair enough

I'm willing to give FF at least 24 more hours before I vote for him, if he doesn't post after too long however, I will join in on this policy lynch.

Around the Network

Does anyone know if Nacho was online in time to see this thread? Thread tag says "1 day ago" and he was last online "1 day ago", but of course these time stamps are not very precise... I doubt he is the type to intentionally lurk though.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Anyone have a good site to read about how to play mafia? I found a few sites through google but not sure if they are the best ones I should be looking at.

Yoshiya said:
I'm willing to give FF at least 24 more hours before I vote for him, if he doesn't post after too long however, I will join in on this policy lynch.

I appreciate your town read on me, but you seem a bit eager to policy lynch and I don't really like that too too much.

happydolphin said:
Yoshiya said:

I appreciate your town read on me, but you seem a bit eager to policy lynch and I don't really like that too too much.

Seems weird that you are picking up on my saying of this and not say Radish who said he was going to do it before I did but oh well, I'll explain why I am willing to go with it.

It basically comes down to the fact that FF knew he was going to be signing up for a game that was going to start sometime in the next few days and as such, to go 48 hours+ without even checking in seems kind of weird, especially since everyone playing gets a PM that lets them know the game has started meaning you don't have to check the thread list each day to see if it exists yet or not.

So nacho and FF haven't responded yet. How come everyone is going after FF right now? Is it payback from previous rounds?