By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Game of Thrones Extended Trailer S03

Around the Network

Good that I'm almost done with the book and the Others can take idiots that can't help but spoil this story.

Just started watching this show a month ago and flew through the 1st (2) seasons.

I can't wait for season 3 to start.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

March 31th is still so far away.

I'm also waiting for The Borgias to return in april. I love the that start during fall.

I hear the third book is to be split into two TV seasons. Not a bad plan, considering the last books are still far away.

Around the Network

HYPE

pezus said:
JinxRake said:
I hear the third book is to be split into two TV seasons. Not a bad plan, considering the last books are still far away.

Also considering how long the third book is . And good

I've heard the books are good although I fear reading them because the writer is old and ive heard e takes forever to write one

pezus said:
Ygritte! Love of my life. I can imagine myself by her side because hthey were in Iceland lmao

Really Ygritte? According to the books, Ygritte is far from beautiful.

Signature goes here!

Euphoria14 said:
Just started watching this show a month ago and flew through the 1st (2) seasons.

i just did the same,last few weeks,its damn good fun,it doesn't shy away from things thats for sure

i also liked the borgias zumnupy,i need to get season 2 of that

the costumes in both these series are just great

Above & Beyond

pezus said:
zuvuyeay said:
Euphoria14 said:

i just did the same,last few weeks,its damn good fun,it doesn't shy away from things thats for sure

i also liked the borgias zumnupy,i need to get season 2 of that

the costumes in both these series are just great

Epic bump! Now you remind me I should be waiting for this

i had to,i was just watching that red head you like

i really enjoyed the bluey box sets funny and entertaining stuff

edit-i'll wait for box sets though,so have to keep away from these things while the show is on

Above & Beyond