By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Game of Thrones Extended Trailer S03

pezus said:
zuvuyeay said:
pezus said:
zuvuyeay said:
Euphoria14 said:
Just started watching this show a month ago and flew through the 1st (2) seasons.

I can't wait for season 3 to start.

i just did the same,last few weeks,its damn good fun,it doesn't shy away from things thats for sure

i also liked the borgias zumnupy,i need to get season 2 of that

the costumes in both these series are just great

Epic bump! Now you remind me I should be waiting for this

i had to,i was just watching that red head you like

i really enjoyed the bluey box sets funny and entertaining stuff

edit-i'll wait for box sets though,so have to keep away from these things while the show is on

So you watched all the extra stuff on them? Cool. Maybe I should grab them on blu-ray down the line.

well not really,i finished watching series 2 the last couple of days and the redhead was in it,i did read/listen to  all the history and lore stuff they have on the dics though which must be from the books,i think i'll give them a read to see what they are like

the real borgias is going on at the moment,i didn't realise they were choosing a pope

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

soooo close... only a couple weeks to go!

Finished the third book a few days ago, I'm halfway through the fourth now. I'll probably plow on through the fifth as well so I can wait in peace for the rest. I have Malazan to keep me company.

JinxRake said:
Finished the third book a few days ago, I'm halfway through the fourth now. I'll probably plow on through the fifth as well so I can wait in peace for the rest. I have Malazan to keep me company.

Never got through the Malazan's first book.  Plan to go back to it someday.  

But I recommend reading "The Way of Kings"  "The Kingkiller Chronicles" "Chronicles of the Black Company" and "The Wheel of Time" if you haven't already.

I know its cruel suggesting "The Way of Kings" seeing as its planned to be a 10 book series and only the first one is out right now.  But its just too damn good to not recommend it.  If no further books come out, I'm still glad I read it.

irstupid said:
JinxRake said:

But I recommend reading "The Way of Kings"  "The Kingkiller Chronicles" "Chronicles of the Black Company" and "The Wheel of Time" if you haven't already.

I know its cruel suggesting "The Way of Kings" seeing as its planned to be a 10 book series and only the first one is out right now.  But its just too damn good to not recommend it.  If no further books come out, I'm still glad I read it.

Thanks for the recommendation, I'm looking for something similar to A Game of Thrones.

BTW, if anyones looking for games with storytelling in the same vien as Game of Thrones, I suggest, Tactics Ogre (PSP) and Final Fantasy Tactics (War of the Lions, PSP).

Around the Network
irstupid said:
JinxRake said:

I'm at the 4th Malazan Book, the 4th Wheel of time and the...uhhh...25th Discworld book, so my reading squedule for this year is pretty much screwed.

I recommend skipping Gardens of the Moon in the Malazan series and going straight for Deadhouse Gates. A lot of people have found it easier to start off with that one and get a feel for the world, the lore, the politics of it all, and after that try Gardens of the Moon again. That, and the Chain of Dogs story from Deadhouse Gates is only matched by the Siege of Capustan story in the next Malazan book. Erikson has an incredible feel for heroes and epic battles.

After I finish the current set of Song of Ice and Fire books I'm going for space opera for a while. After Perdido Street Station, The left Hand of Darkness, A storm of swords and A feast of crows, I'm starting to have a very deep hunger for the stars.

CANT WAIT! :D

Mang, so "soon", finally!