By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Thread! PLEASE Join the Hunt!

Will you be getting Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate?

Yes, for Wii U 158 45.66%

Yes, for 3DS 38 10.98%

Yes, for both 57 16.47%

No, but I'll pick it up ... 7 2.02%

No, I'm not interested 25 7.23%

No, I'm waiting for it t... 22 6.36%

See results 32 9.25%

Total:339

I'll be available to go online for what often should be a good time of day for the Europeans most weekdays (since i usually play from 11am to 12pm weekdays now).

Though today likely i'm just doing a bit of offline farming for lightcrystals and machalite armor, then maybe some Barioth mining online.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
Yeah, jumping straight online may be tricky...but I have my Tri skills and you guys to help me!

I waited until i had the Royal Ludroth armor and a decent-ish lance to get online, myself.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

btw a bit off topic ...
but do people find it strange when you bought a wiiu and your only game for it is monster hunter ?
ok got also punchout, because it was only 30 cent on the eshop :p
but i got a new wiiu with monster hunter for less then I got my old wii on release day i think (

Mr Khan said:

I waited until i had the Royal Ludroth armor and a decent-ish lance to get online, myself.

I think farming armor in LR is a waste of time ... I got a mix of lagi and rath before doing HR (ok offline HR)

and in less then 30min I got a full Jaggi HR armor set which blew my old set miles away. And the great Jaggi is easier to beat then 3start LR missions.

But I agree with the weapon. You should get a decent weapon ...

Lusche said:
btw a bit off topic ...
but do people find it strange when you bought a wiiu and your only game for it is monster hunter ?
but i got a new wiiu with monster hunter for less then I got my old wii on release day i think (<250€) and couldnt resist anymore :)

and sometimes (avg every 10hours) I have my gamepad disconnecting on me and it takes maybe 5-10sec to reconnect ... happened 4 times in monster hunter which caused me 3 deaths :(

There are a few decent eshop games like Zen Pinball 2, Trine 2, Little Inferno, etc. A lot of people are enjoying Lego City. NintendoLand is worth the purchase. ZombiU is good. I have yet to pick up NSMBU.

Around the Network
Lusche said:
btw a bit off topic ...
but i got a new wiiu with monster hunter for less then I got my old wii on release day i think (<250€) and couldnt resist anymore :)

and sometimes (avg every 10hours) I have my gamepad disconnecting on me and it takes maybe 5-10sec to reconnect ... happened 4 times in monster hunter which caused me 3 deaths :(

I got ZombiU, Darksiders, Mario, NintendoLand and Lego City on the physical side, with games like Runner 2 and Trine 2 on the digital side. A good list!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Yeah list seems def good.
Will remember it when I'm getting bored of monster hunter.

but I doubt it will happen anytime soon ...
I will not be a hardcore MH player with 1000+h but a good tripple digit hour stat for me.
The game is just addicting. And I haven't touched mp yet.

i need 1 more diablos tail and horn to complete my diablos armor set.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

a majestic horn is from diablos right?

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Lusche said:
Mr Khan said:

I think farming armor in LR is a waste of time ... I got a mix of lagi and rath before doing HR (ok offline HR)

and in less then 30min I got a full Jaggi HR armor set which blew my old set miles away. And the great Jaggi is easier to beat then 3start LR missions.

But I agree with the weapon. You should get a decent weapon ...

Yeah, the high-rank Great Jaggi types are easy kills. I'm mostly playing offline, and I was surprised how easy HR Wroggi was to kill. And thanks to my Wroggi S armour, I need never fear poison again, hurrah! Suck it, Gigginox.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.