By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Thread! PLEASE Join the Hunt!

Will you be getting Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate?

Yes, for Wii U 158 45.66%

Yes, for 3DS 38 10.98%

Yes, for both 57 16.47%

No, but I'll pick it up ... 7 2.02%

No, I'm not interested 25 7.23%

No, I'm waiting for it t... 22 6.36%

See results 32 9.25%

Total:339

gonna go farm diablos and some other monsters from hr2 , if anyone wants too come along

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network

So I'm back now. Planning on getting the game next week sometime. With the cross-region play coming tomorrow, anyone got a date we could all meet up and hunt?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

i am game anytime i am online,just let me know when.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Wow! Big update finally hits! Sounds awesome. Off screen play will increase my MH3U playtime.

Conegamer said:
So I'm back now. Planning on getting the game next week sometime. With the cross-region play coming tomorrow, anyone got a date we could all meet up and hunt?

Thank god its cross region next week :)
I'm in for it, but I'm still HR0/1 since I haven't played online yet.
Still offline ... lvl7 working on lvl8 village quests so that I can get to the vulcan area to mine for my next weapon upgrade.

But damn I'm still so bad ... getiing hit left and right and sometimes even carted twice before barely beaten the monster :(

Around the Network
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
gonna go farm diablos and some other monsters from hr2 , if anyone wants too come along

shame I'm only HR1 with no done quests :(
otherwise I would have joined you if you are in the EU

Lusche said:
Conegamer said:

Still offline ... lvl7 working on lvl8 village quests so that I can get to the vulcan area to mine for my next weapon upgrade.

But damn I'm still so bad ... getiing hit left and right and sometimes even carted twice before barely beaten the monster :(

I don't think that really has anything to do with your experience; you'll see people online are just as bad

Lusche said:
Conegamer said:

Dying once or twice isn't a biggie as long as you complete the quest! If you are going through single player mode before online then you should have good enough equipment to wreck shop on the first few HR levels.

Yeah, jumping straight online may be tricky...but I have my Tri skills and you guys to help me!

sethnintendo said:

Dying once or twice isn't a biggie as long as you complete the quest! If you are going through single player mode before online then you should have good enough equipment to wreck shop on the first few HR levels.

Currently having a full Jaggi HR armor set upgraded up (without hrd armor sphere since they are in the vulcano area :() and a soso hammer ... next upgrade when I reach vulcano HR.
Trying to get full barroth HR armor and the vulcan HR hammer (iron striker+) before hitting online.
HR1+2 should be easy that way and maybe HR3 will be doable for me even with my skill :)