By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Thread! PLEASE Join the Hunt!

Will you be getting Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate?

Yes, for Wii U 158 45.66%

Yes, for 3DS 38 10.98%

Yes, for both 57 16.47%

No, but I'll pick it up ... 7 2.02%

No, I'm not interested 25 7.23%

No, I'm waiting for it t... 22 6.36%

See results 32 9.25%

Total:339

You didn't reserve multiple posts for the op?

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=142245&page=1#

I never do. That and TBone was so damn quick!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Just keep the info going Cone, the other thread (mnementh's) is a communication thread and this one is an info one!

I'll be adding this now to the NintenDomination! Keep It Up!

Conegamer said:
sethnintendo said:

Yea, I guess they can get pretty long with just one post.  I wonder what the limit is?  Is that FE thread near the limit?

I've been a pretty big MH fanboy since getting the Tri Controller bundle close to launch. Since then, I've bought two PSPs, MHF, MHF2, 2x MHFU, MH Airou Village (Japanese), 2x MHP3rd (Japanese), and another Tri bundle. Most of these were on the cheap (except Airou and the first PSP), so I drew the line at importing a region-locked 3DS just to play MH3G.  I did happen to be in Japan shortly after launch, though, and played the demo a few times in Bic Camera.

I've played the 3DS demo a few more times and still have trouble getting used to camera control (is there a suitable "claw" replacement?). Probably the Wii U version will be best for me, I'm so glad they announced off-TV support.

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:
Conegamer said:
sethnintendo said:

Yea, I guess they can get pretty long with just one post.  I wonder what the limit is?  Is that FE thread near the limit?

Don't think it is. I know the post limit is 64kb, though.

★NintenDomination★

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=156171

Added Bunch of new info, Pls Post to support the thread!

[Luigi Mansion, Conegamers MH3U thread link, Demo's,etc]

Your Fire Emblem is by far the most popular thread (whic is awesome) and the funny thing is no release yet for you Europeans!

tbone51 said:
★NintenDomination★

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=156171

Added Bunch of new info, Pls Post to support the thread!

[Luigi Mansion, Conegamers MH3U thread link, Demo's,etc]

Your Fire Emblem is by far the most popular thread (whic is awesome) and the funny thing is no release yet for you Europeans!

Yeah that is quite unusual...pretty crazy when you think about it! 

ebw said:

I've been a pretty big MH fanboy since getting the Tri Controller bundle close to launch. Since then, I've bought two PSPs, MHF, MHF2, 2x MHFU, MH Airou Village (Japanese), 2x MHP3rd (Japanese), and another Tri bundle. Most of these were on the cheap (except Airou and the first PSP), so I drew the line at importing a region-locked 3DS just to play MH3G.  I did happen to be in Japan shortly after launch, though, and played the demo a few times in Bic Camera.

I've played the 3DS demo a few more times and still have trouble getting used to camera control (is there a suitable "claw" replacement?). Probably the Wii U version will be best for me, I'm so glad they announced off-TV support.

Well, i have been using the L button to lock on and it sometimes it feels better than even the right stick on the console version. 

But the d-pad on the screen also feels right. 

cbarroso09 said:
ebw said:

Well, i have been using the L button to lock on and it sometimes it feels better than even the right stick on the console version. 

But the d-pad on the screen also feels right. 

My L Button is broken...that's why I'm going WiiU.