By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - How long have you lurked Vgchartz before becoming a member?

pichu_pichu said:
I started to come here in august then became a member in december, so thats about 4 months lurking the site how long were you guys lurking the site?

About that......... i still lurk...........

Wii code: 6355-7594-5867-2364 Wii name: Mo Smash Bros Brawl: 5198-6095-4615 Cue Sports Revolution: 5327-4649-0447 Mario Kart Wii: 3308-8543-5834

SIG A.W.O.L

Around the Network

Started lurking in June 2007, joined the first of December 2007, so 6 months.

I lurked for 2-3 months myself.
The primary reason I joined, was that I enjoyed the tone in the forums and that no other site of this kind exists that have the same tenacity for bringing good numbers nor a founder and helpers with as much love for what they do!
Vgchartz simply lacks an alternative, standing head and shoulders above any "competition" in my eyes, and the forums are better sorted out and run than most of the huge sites in the world (Gamespot, IGN, Game Trailers, Gaming Devil etc).

I found it in Jan 07, joined in March 07, didn't post until April 07.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

JOKA_ said:
Almost a year for me :P

I found this site right after the PS3 and Wii launched and just made an account this past December.

I did almost the same, I found the site one or two months after PS3 launch and joined on January 2008.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network

About a year

I was looking for the launch sales figures of Wii and PS3, searched in google and came across NexGenWars(useless) and.

The sales figures were interesting enough, so i never felt the need to sign up untill a year later.

Found the site in December 06, joined in February 07, didn't post until January 08.

Since mid- November last year, I joined at the beginning of this year.

Many, many months... There was just no motivation to join.

Yeah, I finally have a sig.

^really, when I was a guest I came upon this
"To view more data and search by console and publisher, sign up today!!"
it motivated me to become a member