By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - No More Heroes

Been playing it all weekend. What do YOU think of it? I like searching for dumpsters and t shirts but the main game is pretty cookie cutter hack and slash gameplay with a cool style and a douchebag main character. (I hate all people with fauxhawks)

I'm the 7th best fighter in all of Santa Destroy, how are you doing? 

friend code Wii: 1974 0901 4063 4699

360 Live SN: Myahon

PSN: Myahon

Around the Network

2nd best and thus far I'm loving the game. The first few kills are kinda meh. Funny but all in all it gets better. #6 and #5 made me laugh pretty hard, but you'll get there.

is there character cystomization in this game??

Wii console: 0595 8808 5698 2709
Super Smash Bros Brawl: 1161 1357 5188

Mario Kart Wii: 1633 4506 4319

PES 2008: 1633 5820 0347

DragonBall Z BT 3: 3823 9760 9484

Pokemon Battle Revolution: 3480 2645 9186
Feel free to add me, and sent me a pm with your Friend Code!!

Leni said:
is there character cystomization in this game??

A bit, you can change your jacket, jeans, shirt, and sunglasses.  As far as anything deeper I don't think so.

I'm ranked 8th right now.  I'd be higher but Rock Band sucked me back in and I'm trying to learn to play the drums right now.

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List

I beat this game yesterday, and man I love it. I'm not much of a technical whore, so I thought this game was great, basing it merely off of it's execution and style.

Just when I thought the game couldn't get any cooler, the ending blew me away!

Around the Network

I'm ranked 3rd, love love love the game.

Also, yes, character customization, as in you can train and increase your power and sword via in game shops and training, and yes as in you can buy new clothes and change them at will.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Yeah... I'm positive the overworld is actually supposed to look that crappy on purpose. I mean the boxes on the cars are hilarious. It's something that would of been eaisly caught and fixed in playtesting if it was a real problem.

What are those balls you pick up for?

Game is all sorts of fun in anycase.

spoilers up ahead

You have to collect 7 balls and then give them to the guy at the bar, near the training place where you can work out. Each time you get 7 balls, bring them to him and you can learn a new technique.

Yeah that last lovikov ball is kinda hard to find, but the things he teaches you are worth it. I'm number 2 right now.

friend code Wii: 1974 0901 4063 4699

360 Live SN: Myahon

PSN: Myahon

great game so far, I haven't had enough time to play it because of school :( Just beat Destroyman, and gearing up for my next fight.