By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ubisoft: "PlayStation 4 version of Assassin's Creed IV will be the best version" will get exclusive DLC/Features

Conegamer said:
Not particularly surprising, the Wii U  PS3 and PS4 versions will be the best (though I'd say the PS4 version will be delayed to launch with the system in November), though the PS4 version comes with the extra content.

The PS3 version is getting the extra content too.

Around the Network
mutantclown said:
Conegamer said:
Not particularly surprising, the Wii U  PS3 and PS4 versions will be the best (though I'd say the PS4 version will be delayed to launch with the system in November), though the PS4 version comes with the extra content.

Yeah, but graphically it won't be as good I'd imagine, and obviously the Wii U has the Gamepad use as well.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
mutantclown said:
Conegamer said:

Yeah, but graphically it won't be as good I'd imagine, and obviously the Wii U has the Gamepad use as well.

I wouldn't expect the Wii U version looking better than the PS360 version. I also think extra content>gimmick controls.

Yay, we get the best version of what will probably be another rushed shit game is the AssAssAssCreed franchise.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

pezus said:
Let's see if it will be less than on par with the WiiU/PS3/360 versions considering time constraints. Personally, I don't think so

you mean with the ps3/360 versions since the Wii U and the PS4 are developed at the same time. development on last gen consoles hasn't even begun.

Around the Network
hivycox said:
pezus said:
Let's see if it will be less than on par with the WiiU/PS3/360 versions considering time constraints. Personally, I don't think so

you mean with the ps3/360 versions since the Wii U and the PS4 are developed at the same time. development on last gen consoles hasn't even begun.

source? 

hivycox said:
pezus said:

Unless the Wii U is the lead development platform for the PS360

ninjablade said:
hivycox said:
pezus said:

source? 

My bad I realized I mixed watch_dogs with assassins creed up. Sorry can't be perfect ;)

But maybe it is logical that the Wii U version and the PS4 version will be developed at the same time. just like Watch_Dogs don't you think? I mean with the case of Watch_Dogs Ubi confirmed they see the Wii U as next gen. Why not do the same with assassins creed :)

melbye said:
I hate when some customers are valued more than others. There is no reason why one console should get more content than other consoles, especially story-content.

you mean kinda like when MS buys timed DLC or something?

pezus said:
hivycox said:
pezus said:

That's Watch_Dogs, not AC.

yeah I stated that before but thanks ;)