By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ubisoft: "PlayStation 4 version of Assassin's Creed IV will be the best version" will get exclusive DLC/Features

PS4 = Best Next Gen Console AND 3rd Party Developers 1st Choice confirmed.

PS4+PC is the way to go AGAIN.Having directly such a big title like AssaCreed far superior to other platforms is a good move.

Around the Network

If only I still cared about Assassin's Creed :'(

PC gamers:
NNNOOOOOO...................NNNOOOOOO WWWAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tsk, the PC version will obviously be on par or better :D

YukanaSenix said:
PS4 = Best Next Gen Console AND 3rd Party Developers 1st Choice confirmed.

PS4+PC is the way to go AGAIN.Having directly such a big title like AssaCreed far superior to other platforms is a good move.

sometimes i'm not sure if people try to be sarcastic.

sony obviously paid for that as much as microsoft will do that maybe for ea games now.

Around the Network

I will probably still buy this on PS3, as all the others are there. But PS4 will be amazing, it's already got very strong support. It'll be interesting to see how Ubisoft use the Wii U's and PS4's exclusive features

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Yay! DLC! *sigh*

so PS4 gets exclusive content and ubisoft is basically saying it will be the superior multi plat version

A quote from the PS blog which may suggest the PS4 won't be out before Oct 31.

'You’ll get a chance to dive into Edward’s adventure on PS3 on 31st October (and also on PS4, but we’ll announce the release date later).'

They could also just be posting that to not leak that the PS4 will be out before Oct 31 too, which is just as likely. Take from it what you will.

Not buying it then! Thanks Ubisoft!