By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Worlds first Marijuana ATM opening 24/7 in Los Angeles on Monday (HOLLA!)

http://www.digg.com/health/Worlds_first_weed_ATM_opening_24_7_in_Los_Angeles_on_Monday

^^ J-J-JUST BLAZE!!!!!!!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Bid71vA6E_o

^The chronic's blowing
  The chronic's blowing
  The chronic's blowing
  The chronic's blowing

P.S. kids, dont do drugs.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

weezy we a know your praying for one to be installed near you. =P

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

If I would ever do drugs, I would not chose something that make me dumber.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

ssj12 said:
weezy we a know your praying for one to be installed near you. =P

Acually, it is near me xD

MynameisGARY

Marijuana should only be used in hospitals, as medicine. An ATM is a really bad idea. While marijuana doesn't do a huge amount of damage, it is called the gateway drug for a reason.

Around the Network

marijuana is good Soriku!! I was more worried about a vicodin & prozac dispensing machine. You guys do know marijuana is non habit forming (unlike vicodin & prozac) Itsaa if you decide to try drugs, i would make my mantra more along the lines of, "I wouldnt do something that will suck my life away and make my totally dependant on it" - cocaine, vicodin, oxycodone, heroin, meth, X

Marijuana shouldnt be illegeal, and if it was legal you know a lot more adults would give it a try and a lot less teens would do it just because they want to "rebel"

in this country we are supposed to have a right "to the pursuit of happiness"
&
my smoking aint bothering you, so let me persue my happiness!!!

its called a gateway drug out of IGNORANCE

Marijuana killed my father and raped my mother

there's no diversity because we're burning in the melting pot

@dgm6780
It sure seems like it is the gateway drug. I know a lot of people that made the jump to the really dangerous drugs.

Kids...Please don't smoke marijuana. If you do? Please, wait till your atleast 21.

MynameisGARY