By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - YOU GUYS WONT BEAT ME IN SSBB ONLINE!

I'll take you up on that offer as soon as Brawl comes out.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network
BenKenobi88 said:
FightingGameGuy said:
Ha, too bad I play ICs in melee and Wavedashing is out. Still, I bet I can own you by dash-dancing with Sonic. If you have no clue what I just said you should be very afraid =D.

I know all about it, but I never really bothered learning wavedashing, dash-dancing, etc that much. I never really needed to.

If I get my ass handed to me in a tournament here, I can learn the stuff though. Dash-dancing is pretty easy...I've always just found it pointless though. Same with wavedashing. As long as I time my attacks right, I don't need to be in my opponent's face 24/7.

L-cancelling and all the typical stuff is always good though.

long as u shffl, smash cancel dash, tech, ledge hog, and ledge gaurd its all good.

my pillars of gaming: kh, naughty dog, insomniac, ssb, gow, ff

i officially boycott boycotts.  crap.

Psssh.. I'll beat everybody here all at once with my hands tied behind my back and while wearing a blind fold..

"Weird, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder, so weird is acceptable to me."

Brawl Code:  1934-0329-3819 Pm me if you added me

I wish this game had better characters. Soriku, you are now on my hit list. I want to kick Ben's ass, too.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

I want a win all my battles, but I know the reality, isn´t possible

Around the Network

You all know that Ben, Naz and Rol are going to smash everyone. All the rest will be fighting for sloppy seconds. Weezy will likely be going for the sloppy thirds (if he's not picky).

weezy said:
elgefe02 said:
No japanese allowed please, they have a month advantage...

BAHAHAHA im sorry if this is spamming to some but that was just too funny to me.

Hmm that is true... freakin Japanese and their head start!

I can't wait to get this game and play all of you, now that I've made my own account here. It will be fun determining who is the best.

I've been playing melee ever since it came out. I'm very good at advanced moves too.
teching, wave dashing, short hopping all that. I main falco. I know brawl isn't the same game but I'm sure I will be good at it.

I play like this guy.. only not as good.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=SIAzTaaVI0Q

this tourny shall be very fun

my pillars of gaming: kh, naughty dog, insomniac, ssb, gow, ff

i officially boycott boycotts.  crap.

Are any of those advanced moves confirmed to be in brawl? As far as I know, most, if not all, are gone. It will be interesting to see if people come up with new ones.