By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Whats your favorite game of all time and why

Hockey and Rugby maybe Indoor Soccer.

Wii Friendcode - 6327 2612 7683 5724

feel free to add me whenever (just PM me to let me know)

Around the Network

^wow i would hate to play videogames with you

ROFL joke :)

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Riot of the blood I would like to know what your fav games are. Promise I wont laugh. (snigger)

My all time fav game is Mario kart on the snes. Perfect gameplay and and the replay factor was huge. Second would be gt3 on ps2 and halo on xbox would be third. Maybe galaxy should be in there but I havent finished it yet so I will wait til then.

Riot Of The Blood said:
^Chess Master?

I think you have the most unique gaming taste on the site, even more so than mine.

Loving Chess is unique? You and I run in different circles :p

Also, <3 weezy 

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

Oh - tough one. Particularly as I've been playing games for a long time...

But, thinking about the ones that made a big impression, I can get it down to the following (in no ranking order):

a) Elite - it gave you the galaxy with less memory than it now takes to render a single brick

b) Doom/Doom 2 - it gave you amazing sorta 3D with amazing action and wow, what's this cooperative / multiplayer thing?

c) ICO / SOTC - perfection. Everything fits, everything is exact, nothing is superflous, two games out of a very small selection that are both great games and could be argued as works of art as well

d) System Shock 2 - just nudges number 1 for me as Shodan was even better fun in this one, and had a brilliant enterance. Scary as hell, realistic ship, inteligent story, big twists, count me in

e) Silent Hill 2 - Really disturbing, and all the more so as you start to pick up on the clues, the underlying physiological themes emerge, and you start to wonder how much you can know anyone, including your protagonist

f) Deus Ex – finally, someone took the Unreal engine and put a story with real depth and great settings together for me to enjoy. I can now wander around my headquarters chatting, the world doesn’t consist of just me and the enemy, an intricate plot needs to be slowly unravelled, and nothing must be trusted in the end, except your own judgement

g) Space Invaders / Tetris - perfection again - simple, addictive, the originals (it worries me to think how much time I invested in these two long ago, but at least I was having fun)

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Around the Network
Bodhesatva said:
Riot Of The Blood said:
^Chess Master?

I think you have the most unique gaming taste on the site, even more so than mine.

Loving Chess is unique? You and I run in different circles :p

Also, <3 weezy 

Chess is one of the best games in the world!  Well, if you're smart

Although I play on a board not computer...

Associated piece of trivia - chess books in USA and Europe tend to be in the 'games' section, in Russia and some other countries chess books are in the 'sports' section...

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

I for got 'Basketball'
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basketball_(arcade_game)
I was 5p for 2 games and me and a mate must have spent about £50 one summer in the early 90s playing it. We both had blisters on the palms of our hands. This would be the arcade game I would buy if I had the space and money.

I have to go with Castlevania Symphony of the night. There are alot of other great games but I just feal that this game will always be a classic to me. No matter how many times I beat it I always find myself running through it atleast twice a year. I miss good old side scrollers like this. I wish they would make some on the new consoles because their power could make the games really good.

PLAYSTATON NETWORK: BLOODLINEZ

theyre are 2 for me RE4 and TP
Re4 was just so totally awesome it blew me away when i first played it same with TP

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

FFVII

Do I even need to explain?