By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who is the biggest fanboy ?

__XBrawlX__ said:
Biggest fanboy I can think of is the one and only leo-j of the sony department.
 Leo-j and others are lucky. I wish I had a rep on this site. 

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network

@Griffin;
Rocketpig? What posts have you been reading?
He wubs his 360 does that man.

Meow the Mouse.

Just look at The Wall in his profile. He is such a Nintendo fanboy. He is waiting for all the good PS1/PS2 to come to a nintendo console, so he can play them!!! Get a PS2 FFS, they are like 100$!!

Hey __XBrawlX__ , why don't you follow the rules and post a wii fanboy. Not just a sony , because your anti-sony

PSN NAME : CommonCriminal

Now Playing : The Orange Box , Call of Duty 4 : Modern Warfare

KH3 Bet :

"I, Badonkadonkhr, risk 1 week ban by claiming KH3 will be Sony exclusive, if I am found wrong, I will also start a thread praising those who were right"

Mummelmann said:
Griffin said:

Wii/anti sony: Gballzack and his 20accounts, RoL, twesterm, shams, Naznatips, Rocketpigs, fishyjoe. Along with a bunch of others, i can't remember all their names.

PS3: Hus, Blue3, Diomedes1976, GranTurismo, PS3owner, Killzone3, washimul, Crazzyman, mikeB. And the other 100 banned Sony Fan accounts.

360- Mrstickball, legend, i can't think of the rest but there are about 5 major ones

leo-j and soriku are not on my list because they are kids. But all the posters on my list are great to have convos with, sometimes the fanboy sides just pop out.

Actually; Nazna and RocketPig have gotten their acts together and are probably among the most balanced mod's in this regard as of late. Why is John Lucas not listed? If anyone is the biggest Wii fanboy, he is.

PS3: leo-j and Hus, Crazzyman

360: Do we have any? If so, they're not making any noise.

PC: SSJ12, me and Bod.

Aw, I don't get a PC mention?

After all the work of defending the keyboard and mouse too :(  

Around the Network
IllegalPaladin said:
Mummelmann said:
Griffin said:

Wii/anti sony: Gballzack and his 20accounts, RoL, twesterm, shams, Naznatips, Rocketpigs, fishyjoe. Along with a bunch of others, i can't remember all their names.

PS3: Hus, Blue3, Diomedes1976, GranTurismo, PS3owner, Killzone3, washimul, Crazzyman, mikeB. And the other 100 banned Sony Fan accounts.

360- Mrstickball, legend, i can't think of the rest but there are about 5 major ones

leo-j and soriku are not on my list because they are kids. But all the posters on my list are great to have convos with, sometimes the fanboy sides just pop out.

Actually; Nazna and RocketPig have gotten their acts together and are probably among the most balanced mod's in this regard as of late. Why is John Lucas not listed? If anyone is the biggest Wii fanboy, he is.

PS3: leo-j and Hus, Crazzyman

360: Do we have any? If so, they're not making any noise.

PC: SSJ12, me, IllegalPaladin and Bod.

Aw, I don't get a PC mention?

After all the work of defending the keyboard and mouse too :(

Sorry! Fixed! You're even a Diablo 2 fan, how could I forget...

Wii- Avinash_Tyagi

PS3 - leo-j

X360 - gebx