By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who is the biggest fanboy ?

Nintendo - fazz
Sony - MikeB
Microsoft - Legend11

Soriku has lost his fanboyness since long ago.

Around the Network

Wii is the best console ever made, just saying.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Wii - Soriku (who is also the VGChartz Mascot)

Xbox 360 - Gebx or legend11

PS3 - Leo-j

PC - Ben, Me, Fazz, and a bunch of others that have a clue.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Wii - Gballzack

Xbox360 - Legend11, but there's like 3 Xbox fans on the site so it's not like he has much competition. Eugene sort of died off...

PS3 - Tie between Crazzyman and MikeB, they're both deluded in different, but very special ways

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

I don't consider Soriku to be a fanboy. He's more a young hardcore gamer than he is a Wii fan.

Wii: Rolstoppable/
PS3: Leo-J
360: Lost Tears of Kane.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

PS3- Leo-j and Crazyman
Wii- I thought it was me =( at least thats what my friends say when I tell them I have more fun with it then my 360 XD.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

ssj12 said:
Wii - Soriku (who is also the VGChartz Mascot)

Xbox 360 - Gebx or legend11

PS3 - Leo-j

PC - Ben, Me, Fazz, and a bunch of others that have a clue.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ok, ok, stop, your killing me.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

PS3 - Hus
Wii - GBallzack
360 - ???

Seriously, no real fanboys for the 360 ever on this level and the new fanboys don't compare to the old lot as far as sheer stupidity goes. If I had to do current fanboys however.

Wii - Girl Gamer Elite (Essentially GBallzack)
PS3 - Diomedes and Crazzy (both extremely optimistic about the PS3 to say the least)
360 - Legend I suppose (Though most of his posts refrain from any outright fanboyism)

Wii - lol that could be a lot of people

PS3 - leo-j

Xbox360 - Legend11