By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Trailer Leaked!

This is no doubt in response to the positive reception of the naval warfare aspect of AC3. I enjoyed the naval sequences of AC3.

Still too soon, imo. They needed to wait so people could enjoy and appreciate AC3 a little more. Oh, well. I'll wait to see the reviews and reactions from other people first.

Does look promising, in all honesty.

Around the Network

I quite like the look of that.

The World needs more pirate games.

Next...Assassins Creed Kart.

Too soon imho. Heard a rumor that there's around 600 people working on this which would explain the quick output. But still...taking a break this year and releasing it next year would have been better

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Hynad said:

I love the Pirates settings. This shall be interesting. 

What's next? A Ninja Assassin's Creed? xD

yea there's allot that can be done in JP and China. Shaolin Monks, Ninja, Samurai. sadly i doubt the game would live up to its potential.

Around the Network
adriane23 said:
Launch title for the PS4? Could this mean that the Next Xbox won't release until later (early 2014)?

As long as the yearly releases offer something unique from the last game, I'm okay with it. Plus, the price drops to $34.99 on Black Friday every year. That's basically $1.00 per hour of gameplay.

The Next box is most likely releasing this year aswell. They are ofcourse not listing the Xbox720 as MS have not announced the console yet.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Looks really excited, though is not representative of the game at all as ever with these Ubi trailers, but I am sure that we will get a nice PS4 showing at E3

Flanneryaug said:
Found another copy on youtube, should be fixed now.

This one has been blocked now

Munkeh111 said:
Flanneryaug said:
Found another copy on youtube, should be fixed now.

This one has been blocked now

Thanks, found another. Ubisoft must be blocking them all.

Nintendo Network ID: Flanneryaug

Friend Code: 4699 - 6552 - 3671

Add me! :)

kivi95 said:
adriane23 said:
Launch title for the PS4? Could this mean that the Next Xbox won't release until later (early 2014)?

As long as the yearly releases offer something unique from the last game, I'm okay with it. Plus, the price drops to $34.99 on Black Friday every year. That's basically $1.00 per hour of gameplay.

The Next box is most likely releasing this year aswell. They are ofcourse not listing the Xbox720 as MS have not announced the console yet.

Yeah, it's most likely not mentioned because MS probably hasn't even given them the official logo yet.

I am the Playstation Avenger.