By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rayman Legends review (not kidding)

It's less a review, but more a description of the features everyone knew about anyway

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network

Tch! ...

spurgeonryan said:
Germany always seems to get games early. They had early NSMBU and Nintendoland reviews as well. Weeks before the other guys.

But six months really takes the cake :D

My anticipation grows.

"Fuck Ubisoft?" Really?

Stop blaming the publisher. Next time hope "your" console sells better, before trashing the developers and publishers for not wanting their title to go down the river as shit.

Around the Network

I liked Amazon's tweet better.

Maybe it is a preview...

ShadowMarshal said:
"Fuck Ubisoft?" Really?

Stop blaming the publisher. Next time hope "your" console sells better, before trashing the developers and publishers for not wanting their title to go down the river as shit.

who the fuck are we supposed to blame?

If Nintendo releases their games 3rd party games sell bad and if they don't their system sells bad so 3rd parties don't release their games! they should have taken advantage of the game drought and released the damn game!

fuck Ubisoft!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Roma said:
ShadowMarshal said:
"Fuck Ubisoft?" Really?

If Nintendo releases their games 3rd party games sell bad and if they don't their system sells bad so 3rd parties don't release their games! they should have taken advantage of the game drought and released the damn game!

fuck Ubisoft!

You blame NINTENDO'S BUSINESS MODEL. DUH... Hello, MCfly!

Lol.

ShadowMarshal said:
Roma said:
ShadowMarshal said:
"Fuck Ubisoft?" Really?

fuck Ubisoft!

You blame NINTENDO'S BUSINESS MODEL. DUH... Hello, MCfly!

Lol.

their businesses model is to allow room for third parties DUH! if they don't take advantage of it then fuck them. this game will be over shadowed by a lot of games later this year

talk about smart move Ubisoft

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(