By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Favorite Anime Hero

Around the Network
totalwar23 said:
Himora Kenshin. But why in the hell did he die from leprosy?

It was not leprosy but tuberculosis.

Don't have any hero/heroine but some fav caracters, mostly bitchy but strong willed women :

Asuka - Evangelion

Rei/Sailor Mars - Sailor Moon

Faye Valentine - Cowboy Beebop

and the hentai type of guy :

Ryo Saeba - City Hunter

Soriku said:
Doesn't a Death Note film release Feb 9, 2008?

no idea, doesnt seem so I'd love it if the Death note live action movies were dubbed. They are better then the anime.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

It would have to be a tie between a few characters, Piccolo, Roy Mustang, Hiei, and Kenshin. I was going to cosplay as Kenshin before I cut my long hair off, guess I could always go a Roy now.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Domon Kasshu - g gundam
Vash - Trigun

My all time favorite: Ryohu - S Cry Ed

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network

Ippo Makunouichi from Hajime no Ippo.

Guts from Berserk. 

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List

nyu from elfen lied, and brandon heat from gungrave

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

weezy said:

Kanata's gotta be top3.

I was going to say Tetsuo.

@ elgefe02: She's better when she's Lucy.

Mikoto Shinozaki

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

mine would have to be yusuke

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"