By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Favorite Anime Hero

Not exactly heroes, although they have fought evil on occaision

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Around the Network

Shinji from Evangelion, the best anti-hero of all time.

normally in an anime, a person gets confronted by trouble, he/she overcomes it and rose up to the occasion, but Shinji's different, he just cowards back to his emo self. LOL

Best anime of all time. :)

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

Clare from Claymore, an awesome series.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

totalwar23 said:
Himora Kenshin. But why in the hell did he die from leprosy?

If it makes you feel any better, thats not what the original creator intended.  Reflections was created by someone else and it was a stupid ending.  The original creator wanted a happy ending instead.

But OT, Full metal alchemist is awesome (if only the anime didn't screw up the ending). 

Would also like to add Vash the Stampede.

Around the Network

Luffy from One Piece
Sakura from Sakura Card Captors
Yusuke Urameshi from Yu Yu Hakusho
Kenshin from Ruroni Kenshin

Favorite Anime Hero, would have to be Gohan. Because he kicks butt :D

None... if it's just favorite main character then,

Shana from Shakugan no Shana

I'm an ALIEN!!!! - officially identified as by Konnichiwa

Of course... My English is still... horrible - appreciation and thanks to FJ-Warez  

Brawl FC: 0301-9911-8154

Kanata's gotta be top3.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

__XBrawlX__ said:

Quite Simply, who is your favorite anime hero/heroine?

Edward Elric - Full Metal Alchemist

Funny, yet serious, and he's short. His fighting skills and alchemy skills make him a force to be reconed with.

Edward <3 and luffy from one piece

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r311/renagades187/Wanted___Straw_Hat_Luffy_by.png

luffy is just more like me when im an idiot and Edward is exactly how i am when im serious :P