Forums - NSFW Discussion - Too big to fail.. Girls Gone Wild goes bankrupt

NobleTeam360 said:
irstupid said:
NobleTeam360 said:
sethnintendo said:
NobleTeam360 said:
What's girls gone wild?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girls_Gone_Wild_%28franchise%29

Mainly just shows a bunch of girls taking their tops off.  They started adding lesbian scenes in after awhile.  Mainly just one big Mardi Gras party.

Oh, no wonder they went bankrupt I can view that type of stuff for free. 

Sounds like he was poor with his money though and not just that this wasn't making any.

But whatever, his job was to go around and give girls free t-shirts if they flashed their boobs and sometimes made out or had lesbian sex basically.

It lasted for probably 10 years, so who cares if he went backrupt.  I'm sure most people would like to trade jobs.

Um ok?

Taken from the article

"GGW founder Joe Francis has lost high-profile lawsuits that have saddled his firm, GGW Brands, with more than $13 million in jury awards and $2 million in other debts.

He owes Las Vegas mogul Steve Wynn $10.3 million, including a $7.5 million slander award last year and a disputed $2 million gambling debt.

A St. Louis woman sued Francis' company in 2008 to collect $5.8 million she was awarded after claiming someone exposed her breasts in a bar for the Girls Gone Wild Sorority Orgy series."

So they had a few lawsuits that they owe 13 million and the former CEO had a 2 million gambling debt.  So they messed up along the way of becoming obsolete.

Around the Network
badgenome said:
sethnintendo said:

Yea, I read that after posting the link.  Pretty amazing that a 5 year old can give birth to a baby.

I know. What kind of depraved fuck would bang a 5-year-old? They're well past their prime by then.

One too many hairs for you?  You ever go down on a girl that had a hairy pussy?  I have with a 46 year old Asian.

Where is PSwii60?

sethnintendo said:

One too many hairs for you?  You ever go down on a girl that had a hairy pussy?  I have with a 46 year old Asian.

I didn't even know female ages went that high!

badgenome said:
sethnintendo said:

I didn't even know female ages went that high!

Your the type of guy that will throw a woman out to the curb after she reaches a certain age in order for you to upgrade to the latest model.

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:

Your the type of guy that will throw a woman out to the curb after she reaches a certain age in order for you to upgrade to the latest model.

Once they hit six, it's time they hit the bricks.

Saw a few of their productions.

Not really exciting to me.

Aww total bummer.

badgenome said:
sethnintendo said:

Once they hit six, it's time they hit the bricks.

Look what you did!  You changed the section from General to NSFW!

sethnintendo said:

Yea, I read that after posting the link.  Pretty amazing that a 5 year old can give birth to a baby.

hmmm..."amazing"?

I don't think that's the best choice of words considering the positive connotation associated with the word.