By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
dharh said:
wfz said:

Michael Jackson would disagree with you.

I'd hella buy an X720 (X360-2, X361, X3, X8, X1080, XBING) if it could do a 720, grab its crotch, then moonwalk out of my room when I turn it off.

So what you're saying is you want the power button to look like a crotch. 

Around the Network

Nextbox?

Kinectflix Box

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Chrizum said:

Most people tentatively call the next Xbox "720" but I really can't see the logic in this. Why name it the 720? The next Playstation isn't called the PS6, right? So why double the number for Xbox? Xbox 361 would make even more sense than 720.

Discuss.

NextBox is my name for it as long as it isn't revealed
720 makes absolutely no sense at all and is completely stupid.

Chrizum said:

Most people tentatively call the next Xbox "720" but I really can't see the logic in this. Why name it the 720? The next Playstation isn't called the PS6, right? So why double the number for Xbox? Xbox 361 would make even more sense than 720.

Discuss.

No, it really wouldn't.

The way I see it, Microsoft has 2 choices of naming the next XBox.

1. Xbox 720 makes sense, since most people call it that on the internetz. Also, 720 > 360. 
2. The new Xbox. I'm betting they go with this one since MS would love to emulate Apple's successful business strategies.

Around the Network
Mistershine said:
Chrizum said:
Troll_Whisperer said:
Because we don't know the real name yet and by calling it Xbox 720 everyone knows what we're referring to.

I understand that but why 720? It seems silly to just double the number, might as well call the next Playstation the PS8 now.

Way cooler would be to name it Xbox 1080 and have a 1080p remake of 1080° Snowboarding as a launch title.

The next in a sequence of circles is 2, giving you 720°. I like it because it means PS4 fanboys will have to turn 720° before they can walk away , instead of only 360.

Lol.

Because when you see it you turn 720 degrees and walk away. 

If the PS3 had good games these sony fanboys wouldn't be making retarded threads like this.

- this user was moderated for this post by amp316

Sal.Paradise said:

You would be facing the console after turning 720 degrees (two circles in case you didn't know that)

NobleTeam360 said:
Sal.Paradise said:

You would be facing the console after turning 720 degrees (two circles in case you didn't know that)

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/why-they-call-it-an-xbox-360

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=360+degrees+and+walk+away

Nice to know it still gets people ;)