By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Immense PS4 buzz since reveal; most 'viral' video of the week

That's pretty impressive. People are dying for some actual next gen tech lol.

Somebody compare how much microsofts reveal garners in youtube hits, lets see if we can start judging the next gen war as soon as both competitors show their stuff.

Two great consoles, head to head. Let this generation begin with a BANG.

Around the Network

Haha, your sig's amazing :D It's like someone read my mind when I was watching the conference XD

Playstation does have the most popularity on the internet. Unfortunately that didn't translate to sales this gen.

Talal said:
Playstation does have the most popularity on the internet. Unfortunately that didn't translate to sales this gen.
Why not? PS3 is on track to be the best selling consoles this gen.

What I mean is that Playstation fans in my observation outnumber xbox fans at least 2:1 but they are still very close sales wise.

Around the Network

I wonder if microsoft's video will get 20million+ views?

MS trailers get a lot of views in general, a lot more than ps3 views, but in the last few months the tides have turned dramatically. PS3 right now seems to be the centre of attention, that gow:a superbowl spot hit over 5 mil views, something only 360 games previoudly managed.

Im sure it ties into the fact that xbox gamers on the net have simply gone. Almost non existent on sites like n4g.

Hopefully all those people watching the video buy the PS4. The views are inflated though. Sony has put this video into ad rotation so it shows before gaming-related videos. I wouldn't say the views are fake though, people are seeing it, they know PS4 is real. So I'd say its a good indicator of awareness.

20m in a week? wow, PlayStation brand is still very strong.

Wow your sig, Sal.Paradise. 10/10 :D

lol @ M$ guy