By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sell me a 3DS - I need 10 Exclusive Must Have Games

they come in different colors!

did I succeed in selling one to you?

No?

what about: it has comes with a stylus?

No?

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

You won't be disappointed with Fire Emblem Awakening unless you hate SRPG's.
It's very newcomer friendly and yet super amazing for us hardcore FE fans.

Can't really comment anything else on your Interested/Reserach list since they have yet to to be released or I don't own them.  Even tho I know things like Mario & Luigi RPG and Luigi's Mansion will be great, recommending them to others is a bit to early. ;p

Unless you have big hands/love big screened handhelds, just go with the regular 3DS.  Avoid the black color though, it's dust/dirt and fingerprint heaven......

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Kid Icarus should def be moved to your must have list :) although the controls are questionable and wont appeal to everyone.
I think you've picked the perfect time to consider purchasing a 3ds, as it has a decent back catalog now and there's good stuff on the near horizon... and yes, I thought the xl was a big improvement over the original(also it has a better battery life)...I thought the xl was the machine the 3ds shouldve been in the first place. No the screen doesn't look upscaled and crap...it looks bigger and better
I would also recommend the game mutant mudds if you like old school 2d megaman-ish platformers...it's an eshop game and technically it's not an exclusive (i think it can be downloaded on pc or something) but it def aint a half assed port (and the sequel is gonna be exclusive to the 3ds) and it's kept me occupied far longer than many full priced retail games! and it makes pretty good use of 3d effects despite having somewhat primitive graphics. think there's even a demo available. I'd seriously recommend it, it's one of my favourite downloadable games and probably one of my personal top 5 3ds games.

I guess nobody mentioned those here:

Ace Combat Assault Horizon Legacy
Cave Story 3D
Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion
Brain Age Concentration Training
Etrian Odyssey IV

worth playing right now

Super Mario 3D Land
Mario Kart 7
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Professor Layton & The Miracle Mask
Paper Mario
shin megami tensei devil survivor Overclocked
Denpa men
Dillon's Rolling Western
RE: revelations ( going hd but awesome 3ds game btw)
kid icarus
LoZ: OoT

Around the Network

worth playing right now

Super Mario 3D Land
Mario Kart 7
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Professor Layton & The Miracle Mask
Paper Mario
shin megami tensei devil survivor Overclocked
Denpa men
Dillon's Rolling Western
RE: revelations ( going hd but awesome 3ds game btw)
kid icarus
LoZ: OoT

ghettoglamour said:
tbone51 said:

Fire Emblem Awakening= Must Have, Just look at metacritic. Strategy Game and best Thus far.

Is this game anything like Valkyria Chronicles? Because both story and gameplay were pretty boring imo. Only played until chapter 5 or so.

It's a type of game that, even if you just play on normal with casual mode off(yeah there are 2 different difficulty setting choices as you start the game lol....), you might throw your 3DS across the room if you are new to Fire Emblem. It will rape you, and you will take it and like it, because your character will be perma dead if casual mode is off, there is no sending people back to camp option like in VC, they are just straight up dead. Basically, it's not a very casual game..... but it's so good....

amp316 said:
Resident Evil Revelations is actually my favorite game on the system. Raid Mode is addictive and extremely fun.

It's going to be multiplat soon so it can't be on his list unfortunately.

dahuman said:
amp316 said:
Resident Evil Revelations is actually my favorite game on the system. Raid Mode is addictive and extremely fun.

It's going to be multiplat soon so it can't be on his list unfortunately.

It's not mulitplat yet...  

I played the Fire Emblem demo and say that's a must own if you like RPGs.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

BTW OP, have you ever played Ace Attorney? I'm like all over 5 right now and want that to come out so bad....