By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination: Anybody That Wants To Play Together Online(3DS) in Either MK7 or Kid Icarus...

Which LOZ Title are You Purchasing This Year?

Wind Waker HD 130 48.51%

A Link Between Worlds 34 12.69%

Both Games 54 20.15%

I'll Be Purchasing One or Both Next Year 7 2.61%

None for Me 12 4.48%

Total:237
TheKingofRedLions said:
tbone51 said:
TheKingofRedLions said:
As you asked on my wall Tbone, probably not I already have an XL

Yea i got the XL (blue). The fire emblem is my choice but it doesn't come in XL, but Europe gets it, lucky guys >_<

Red, my brother got Blue

i kno who will get Ruby Remake and Sapphire Remake now

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
TheKingofRedLions said:
tbone51 said:
TheKingofRedLions said:

Yea i got the XL (blue). The fire emblem is my choice but it doesn't come in XL, but Europe gets it, lucky guys >_<

Red, my brother got Blue

I actually did get Ruby and he got Sapphire :)

tbone51 said:
Weedlab said:
I love Pokemon but not so much to get a Pikachu edition lol I don't see myself buying one till a black SKU is released. However, I plan to get Pokemon X/Y day one, so if one doesn't ship in NA by then, I'll probably go with the red/black combo.

if you like black and pokemon, you better hope they bring this badboy

YESSSSSSSS! Now that's what I'm talking about! lol I'd buy that in a heart beat. :D Although, if I do see a 3DS XL that's cheap I may pick it up with Luigi in order to get Mario 3D land free. I'll just buy Pokemon White 2 and play that till X/Y release. :D

Thanks for showing me that. I will keep it in mind. Too bad 3ds is not region free like PSV. :/

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

tbone51 said:
TheKingofRedLions said:
tbone51 said:
TheKingofRedLions said:

Latest GT.TV to have Miyamoto interview, will talk about Mario’s “lost brother”

March 13th, 2013 Posted in General Nintendo, Posted by Valay, Videos | 1 Comment »

http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/lxvvq4/gt-tv-domo-arigato--mr--miyamoto

The Shigeru Miyamoto interviews aren’t done! There’s at least one more coming – specifically on Thursday night’s episode of GameTrailers TV. Among other things, Miyamoto will be talking about Mario’s “lost brother”. Hmm…

You can catch the latest GT.TV at 1:30 AM tomorrow night on SpikeTV.

Source

posted already, but thanks! I'll be watchin! Hope luigi does well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3eNHXANFwk

Sooooo Who's your top 5 starters of pokemon (including 6th gen)

Gen 1 water

Gen 2 fire

Gen 4 water

Gen 5 water

Gen 6 grass

Im not sure of gen 6 evolutions, so I could change my mind when the game comes out.

TheKingofRedLions Pokemon X/Y Thread Link in Post 2! Check it out!

Around the Network
TheKingofRedLions said:
tbone51 said:
TheKingofRedLions said:
tbone51 said:
TheKingofRedLions said:

Red, my brother got Blue

I told you So lmao

BasilZero said:
tbone51 said:
Be honest who would own one of these if it were this big? Meeeee! Imagine pokemon, or fire emblem, or anything!

I would get it :O

Also @ Poll - I voted Mewtwo! But I know Jigglypuff is popular in Japan ;(

Also I love Blaziken *_*

Lol, just play the XL with the 3D ON and problem solve, if you are playing a game release in 2013 & up. (my examples: Castlevania Lords of Shadow 3DS & Donkey Kong Country Returns 3DS)

Weedlab said:
tbone51 said:
Weedlab said:
I love Pokemon but not so much to get a Pikachu edition lol I don't see myself buying one till a black SKU is released. However, I plan to get Pokemon X/Y day one, so if one doesn't ship in NA by then, I'll probably go with the red/black combo.

if you like black and pokemon, you better hope they bring this badboy

YESSSSSSSS! Now that's what I'm talking about! lol I'd buy that in a heart beat. :D Although, if I do see a 3DS XL that's cheap I may pick it up with Luigi in order to get Mario 3D land free. I'll just buy Pokemon White 2 and play that till X/Y release. :D

Thanks for showing me that. I will keep it in mind. Too bad 3ds is not region free like PSV. :/

yea no problem, you kno the Target will be having on 3/17-3/23 buy 2 games get 1 free meaning you can buy like 2 3ds games for $40 each spending $80 and taking a free 3DS game! Fire Emblem is a must/ Mario Kart for Online play/ What ever else you want! Then Luigi Mansion and get SM3DL! Save $80.

tbone51 said:
TheKingofRedLions said:
tbone51 said:
TheKingofRedLions said:
tbone51 said:
TheKingofRedLions said:

Red, my brother got Blue

I told you So lmao

It might be Rainbow Edition instead.

Either way, I'm going to get the 3rd Gen with 3D graphics in 3D.

Kaizar said:
BasilZero said:
tbone51 said:
Be honest who would own one of these if it were this big? Meeeee! Imagine pokemon, or fire emblem, or anything!

I would get it :O

Also @ Poll - I voted Mewtwo! But I know Jigglypuff is popular in Japan ;(

Also I love Blaziken *_*

Lol, just play the XL with the 3D ON and problem solve, if you are playing a game release in 2013 & up. (my examples: Castlevania Lords of Shadow 3DS & Donkey Kong Country Returns 3DS)

you getting DK country returns? great game! very challenging!