By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination: Anybody That Wants To Play Together Online(3DS) in Either MK7 or Kid Icarus...

Which LOZ Title are You Purchasing This Year?

Wind Waker HD 130 48.51%

A Link Between Worlds 34 12.69%

Both Games 54 20.15%

I'll Be Purchasing One or Both Next Year 7 2.61%

None for Me 12 4.48%

Total:237
DamnTastic said:
tbone51 said:
DamnTastic said:
just bought a 3DS XL. Yay me

Wat games you got/will get/missed but are getting?

i bought animal crossing.

I will get pokemon x/y and maybe fire emblem.

recommend me some more :)

Kid Icarus uprising

Star fox 3D

Luigi's Mansion dark moon

Dillon's rolling western

Ketzal's corridors

Mario Kart 7

Kingdom hearts 3D

Off the top of my head, that's all I can think of.

Around the Network
Weedlab said:
tbone51 said:
Weedlab said:
I decided to get the special edition Pokemon 3DS. But damn ... I have a mountain of games to get for that thing since I waited so long. :/

which one you getting if they come out here? Also yes you'll need a lot of money for wat you missed! If your a JRPG fan you'll need to get Mario+Luigi RPG/SMT IV/Fire Emblem and also Bravely Default(not released outside of japan yet). got any Q's just ask

Yea I have a pretty penny to spend this year between the 3DS, Wii U and PS3/Vita games.

Have not decided which version yet. It also depends on which version my friends get. So far I plan on getting Zelda Oot, NSMB2, Mario 3D Land, Animal Crossing, Luigi's Mansion, Fire Emblem, Mario + Luigi RPG, etc. Bravely Default and Star Fox 3D are maybe titles for me. I'll get RE Rev on PS3 since the upgraded version is there. I was hooked on Soul Sacrifice for the Vita, so I'm going to give the new Monster Hunter a shot.

What about Kid Icarus uprising & kingdom hearts 3D & Dillon's Rolling Western & Mario kart 7?

Kaizar said:

Kid Icarus uprising

Star fox 3D

Dillon's rolling western

Ketzal's corridors

Mario Kart 7

Kingdom hearts 3D

MK7 is indeed a must have :P

I'll probably get Luigi's mansion and zelda: ocarina. Dillon looks fun, but also flawed :l

DamnTastic said:
Kaizar said:

Kid Icarus uprising

Star fox 3D

Dillon's rolling western

Ketzal's corridors

Mario Kart 7

Kingdom hearts 3D

MK7 is indeed a must have :P

I'll probably get Luigi's mansion and zelda: ocarina. Dillon looks fun, but also flawed :l

You should stream all the trailers from the eShop for all of these games.

Most of them stream in 60 fps per video image 3D.

I love the 3DS eShop. If you ever get bored, then type in Nintendo show 3D in the search engine of e 3DS eShop...there is 40 episodes (3 to 4 minutes each)

You can download the free App: Nintendo Video, so you can watch free 3D music videos & 3D movie trailers (like the upcoming Hobbit 2 trailer later this year) & a bunch of other 3D videos, and it's all free, and it all downloads onto your 3DS App to watch anytime on the go.

Kaizar said:
You should stream all the trailers from the eShop for all of these games.

Most of them stream in 60 fps per video image 3D.

I love the 3DS eShop. If you ever get bored, then type in Nintendo show 3D in the search engine of e 3DS eShop...there is 40 episodes (3 to 4 minutes each)

You can download the free App: Nintendo Video, so you can watch free 3D music videos & 3D movie trailers (like the upcoming Hobbit 2 trailer later this year) & a bunch of other 3D videos, and it's all free, and it all downloads onto your 3DS App to watch anytime on the go.

still have to install wifi on my 3ds. I'll try that later today ;)

Around the Network
mysticwolf said:

Is Sonic: Dark Brotherhood any good?
Not that I need more games that I don't have time to play, or anything.

From what I've heard, no. It's one of the worst rpgs by bioware according to many people. I know for a act, there are multiple bad songs in that game.

On another note, anyone looking forward to Etrian Odyssey Untold: Milenium Girl. The release date has been announced as 10/1/13 in America. 

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

Did anyone ever play together in Mario Kart or Kid Icarus?

Did this thread die?

JayWood2010 said:
Did this thread die?

Yeah. I had stopped posting in it, so there was no reason for anyone to be here lol!

Einsam_Delphin said:
JayWood2010 said:
Did this thread die?

Yeah. I had stopped posting in it, so there was no reason for anyone to be here lol!

makes sense.  When Einsam_Delphin leaves there is no party left to be had :P