By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination: Anybody That Wants To Play Together Online(3DS) in Either MK7 or Kid Icarus...

Which LOZ Title are You Purchasing This Year?

Wind Waker HD 130 48.51%

A Link Between Worlds 34 12.69%

Both Games 54 20.15%

I'll Be Purchasing One or Both Next Year 7 2.61%

None for Me 12 4.48%

Total:237
DamnTastic said:
just bought a 3DS XL. Yay me

Why would you buy a 3DS? When it only has:

160Mtriangle/s which is 160 million polygons

Around 60 shader cores

As much open world as Wii U

1.6 billion pixels

400 MHz GPU which drains 0.5 Hz of power (PICA200)

4-core 1 GHz CPU (Nintendo ARM11)

6 speaker surround sound via earphone jack

Virtual Surround Sound Speakerphones

Free DLC

Glasses-free 3D

Online 3D 60 fps per video image streaming

3D camera

3D Augmented Reality.....Okay nevermind, I've answered my own question before I ever got to finish it.

Around the Network
DamnTastic said:

Wat games you got/will get/missed but are getting?

tbone51 said:
DamnTastic said:

i bought animal crossing.

I will get pokemon x/y and maybe fire emblem.

recommend me some more :)

I decided to get the special edition Pokemon 3DS. But damn ... I have a mountain of games to get for that thing since I waited so long. :/

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Just going to dump this random thought here...

So I made two drawings for the Game & Wario Miiverse drawing contest they got going on in Europe. I'm actually kind of proud of my humble creations, even if Wario in the second one looks more like Joe Dalton . €100 eShop credit, here I come!

Around the Network

There's a Super Smash Brothers Melee stream on Twitch right now if anyone is interested: http://www.twitch.tv/srkevo3

DamnTastic said:
tbone51 said:
DamnTastic said:

i bought animal crossing.

I will get pokemon x/y and maybe fire emblem.

recommend me some more :)

Sure thing! Kid Icarus Uprising is a must! If you like RPG's get Mario+Luigi (comes out very soon). Have you ever played Donkey Kong on Wii? if not get itvon 3ds for very hard 2d platform challege! Also look into SM3DL!

Weedlab said:
I decided to get the special edition Pokemon 3DS. But damn ... I have a mountain of games to get for that thing since I waited so long. :/

which one you getting if they come out here? Also yes you'll need a lot of money for wat you missed! If your a JRPG fan you'll need to get Mario+Luigi RPG/SMT IV/Fire Emblem and also Bravely Default(not released outside of japan yet). got any Q's just ask

tbone51 said:
Weedlab said:

which one you getting if they come out here? Also yes you'll need a lot of money for wat you missed! If your a JRPG fan you'll need to get Mario+Luigi RPG/SMT IV/Fire Emblem and also Bravely Default(not released outside of japan yet). got any Q's just ask

Yea I have a pretty penny to spend this year between the 3DS, Wii U and PS3/Vita games.

Have not decided which version yet. It also depends on which version my friends get. So far I plan on getting Zelda Oot, NSMB2, Mario 3D Land, Animal Crossing, Luigi's Mansion, Fire Emblem, Mario + Luigi RPG, etc. Bravely Default and Star Fox 3D are maybe titles for me. I'll get RE Rev on PS3 since the upgraded version is there. I was hooked on Soul Sacrifice for the Vita, so I'm going to give the new Monster Hunter a shot.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Weedlab said:
tbone51 said:
Weedlab said:

Yea I have a pretty penny to spend this year between the 3DS, Wii U and PS3/Vita games.

Have not decided which version yet. It also depends on which version my friends get. So far I plan on getting Zelda Oot, NSMB2, Mario 3D Land, Animal Crossing, Luigi's Mansion, Fire Emblem, Mario + Luigi RPG, etc. Bravely Default and Star Fox 3D are maybe titles for me. I'll get RE Rev on PS3 since the upgraded version is there. I was hooked on Soul Sacrifice for the Vita, so I'm going to give the new Monster Hunter a shot.

Woah,Woah , Woahhhh, You forgot LoZ A Link Between Worlds Thats a must game to get