By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination: Anybody That Wants To Play Together Online(3DS) in Either MK7 or Kid Icarus...

Which LOZ Title are You Purchasing This Year?

Wind Waker HD 130 48.51%

A Link Between Worlds 34 12.69%

Both Games 54 20.15%

I'll Be Purchasing One or Both Next Year 7 2.61%

None for Me 12 4.48%

Total:237
BasilZero said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
@Kaizar:
You're really overselling 3D lol. It is not needed at all, just like HD isn't needed. All it does is make the game look better, which is by no means bad, but not necessary in terms of actually playing the game.

I guess he loves 3D , nothing wrong with that ;p.

But I'm glad the 3D isnt needed for Fire Emblem or any game since I dont plan to use 3D that much. Looks dont matter to me - I focus on gameplay more than graphics. If I cared about graphics I wouldnt be playing classic games like on the NES and SNES ;p.

Hmm, cant wait to see what they do with Pokemon (with and without 3D) in the next few months since that will be the first 3DS game I will be buying. (I hope a bundle comes out for the game or new colors at least ;x).

But with 3D you don't need to replay a story mode that much, and you don't need to get use to the game to be good the first time around.

Besides games like Lego City Undercover Prequel (3DS) don't have decent draw distance, so just play with the 3D ON so you don't need to calculate the draw distance in your mind, which saves you time too. Plus as I said, the 3DS doesn't focus on draw distance because it does 3D. And 240p will never get you good enough draw distance in a single game anyways.

240p will never have good draw distance, plus 3D is a million times better then draw distance could ever be anyways.

Even 540p is not good enough for draw distance.

Around the Network

^Er, what? 3D has nothing to do with a games story, being good at a game, or draw distance. It just makes stuff look better to some people, that's all.

^Nah I'm good. :)

BasilZero said:

Damn, someone sure sounds mad...and not even gonna answer your question - instead going to report you. Have a nice day.

Ermm... what did he even do. O_o

Wow. You truly show your true colors whenever the Vita is mentioned.

Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D is like 2! GB!:

http://nintendoeverything.com/120362/donkey-kong-country-returns-3d-has-a-huge-block-size/

Mario & DK Minis on the Move is more then 500 MB:

http://nintendoeverything.com/120360/mario-and-donkey-kong-minis-on-the-move-is-426-blocks/

Image found within new Call of Duty site code is more evidence for.....GHOSTS!, THERE EVERWHERE (LOL):

http://nintendoeverything.com/120357/image-found-within-new-call-of-duty-site-code-is-more-evidence-for-ghosts/

Amzy bringing Dog Fight Action title phosphorescent Lantse to the 3D eShop and it looks like it would look cooler in 3D then Liberation Maiden:

http://nintendoeverything.com/120355/amzy-bringing-dog-fight-action-title-phosphorescent-lantse-to-the-japanese-3ds-eshop/

Square-Enix Europe lays off workers due to financial woes, looks like they did it to have the money needed to make Heroes of Ruin 2 (LOL. but I made up that last part):

http://nintendoeverything.com/120346/square-enix-europe-lays-off-workers-due-to-financial-woes/

Around the Network

My Most Anticipated Unreleased 3DS Title is...(of these choices)
Mario and Luigi Dream Team 20 7.17%

Animal Crossing New Leaf 18 6.45%

Pokemon X/Y 86 30.82%

SMT IV 18 6.45%

LoZ Link To The Past 2 64 22.94%

Mario Party 4 1.43%

Yoshi Island 5 1.79%

Bravely Default 44 15.77%

DK Country Returns 3D 7 2.51%

Other 13 4.66%

Total: 279

Pokemon X/Y wins!!!!

Now who's the most popular in Gaming? Diddy Kong/Captain Falcon/Ness/Pit/Marth?

I'd say Pit or maybe Captain Falcon. I voted for Pit

I voted for the dude from the 1st Party game Kid Icarus: Uprising known as "PIT"!

I still remember back in 2010 and 2011 when everyone on the Internet use to say; why isn't Kid Icarus Uprising coming to the PS Vita instead?

LMAO, its a 1st Party IP for crying out loud.

BasilZero said:

First to keep on topic somewhat....@Poll - I vote for Diddy Kong

Anyways....

My response to him had nothing to do with the Vita but with what he asked about my purchase history (and ironically I thought he said 2018 for when I buy a 3DS - just noticed he quoted my "Vita" post in the quote tree).

Anyways you seem to be showing your true colors since you bothered quoting a post that has nothing to do with you at all - funny how you responded to this post but he didnt. Ran out of ideas to gossip with each other?

Edit: I dont appreciate being attacked over a damn question I asked about a game and a system I plan to get this year. If I'm not welcome in participating in these type of threads in the Nintendo sub-forum just because my gaming preferences are far open minded than most people's - then all I can say is sucks for you.

Sorry Tbone, but it seems like I'm not accepted into this community so I wont be posting in this thread again.

What did anyone do to trigger such an unfriendly response from you anyway?

No one did anything to attack you. I was startled by your response. It did not warrant a report. It did not warrant such an aggressive behaviour. It literally came out the blue.