By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination: Anybody That Wants To Play Together Online(3DS) in Either MK7 or Kid Icarus...

Which LOZ Title are You Purchasing This Year?

Wind Waker HD 130 48.51%

A Link Between Worlds 34 12.69%

Both Games 54 20.15%

I'll Be Purchasing One or Both Next Year 7 2.61%

None for Me 12 4.48%

Total:237

@Kaizar:
You're really overselling 3D lol. It is not needed at all, just like HD isn't needed. All it does is make the game look better, which is by no means bad, but not necessary in terms of actually playing the game.

Around the Network

@BasilZero:
Have you ever played Mario Kart? Definitely give the game a look over! MK7 is one of my all time favorites! ^_^

MK7 is one of your favourites, wow most people say its one of the worst ones. i too am a fan of MK7, still not as good as MKW though.

@BasilZero & ktay95:
Whoever said that are probably blinded by nostalgia or something. MK7 is definitely the best Mario Kart overall thus far. Best online, most balanced items, uber useful second screen, coins on tracks, kart customization, and so ons. Only real flaw is only 16 characters, none of which being Waluigi but that's hardly a big deal I'd think.

nope just Karts
and Wii will still be my favourite, not even because of playing it but from watching guys on youtube dominate at it and all of those custom tracks... SOMEONE HACK THE WII U NOW!!!

Around the Network

^Nope, just Karts, but I'd say that is a good thing as Bikes seemed like they were OP in MKWii but I can't remember exactly.

Bikes held all but 1 tracks (Rainbow Road) Time Trial World Record. i used to follow that stuff in 2011-2012... yeah that's definitely op

@ktay95:
Well that's some interesting reasoning. :L

Btw we had a poll on here a while ago about which Mario Kart was the best and MK7 won so there you go. :)

Stop posting the same time as me! xP
And yeah Bikes definitely had to go then. They wheelie for more speed whenever they're on a straightaway, and they can make tight turns like nobodys business.

Kaizar said:
Ljink96 said:
I am just so pumped for this year. Pokemon, Zelda, Mario & Luigi. I am just too excited. If only Dragon Quest VII, and Dragon Quest Monsters: Terry's Wonderland 3D was on the list.:(

I've never played any DQ games before, but I do want to play Dragon's Quest Monsters: Terry's Wonderland 3D.

Aren't you interested in Project X Zone & Bravely Default & Batman Arkham Origins 2?

Trust me, Dragon Quest VII is probably one of the top 10 3DS games on the market. And it's a remake. I recommend playing Dragon Quest 8 and 9 to everyone. I know Dragon Quest isn't for everybody but I think anyone can enjoy Dragon Quest 8. As for Bravely Default I'm somewhat interested in it because it reminds me of Final Fantasy's glory days and Batman... yeah, its cool but I'll get to it whenever. This is just a great time to own a 3DS and the thing is... it'll only get better. This is just 2 years into the handheld.