By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination: Anybody That Wants To Play Together Online(3DS) in Either MK7 or Kid Icarus...

Which LOZ Title are You Purchasing This Year?

Wind Waker HD 130 48.51%

A Link Between Worlds 34 12.69%

Both Games 54 20.15%

I'll Be Purchasing One or Both Next Year 7 2.61%

None for Me 12 4.48%

Total:237

I don't get why they keep doing these for 3DS and not more for WiiU :P

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network
Kaizar said:
aikohualda said:
Nintendo Direct on 3ds = you tube app....i dunno why but i really want it, even though i have youtube on my phone... and i want 3d videos on it :P even just for 3d trailers for movies would be ok

There is YouTube 3D, which was made for Googles 3D Smartphones, but 3D Smartphones are now discontinued, so it's now time to bring the App to the 3DS. And being able to upload the videos in our 3DS to YouTube directly from our 3DS via Wi-Fi.

And Hulu Plus App Worldwide release with 3D streaming Library to not end up like when Netflix released their App on the 3DS.

Full 3D Movies from Disney (who owns Marvel) & Dreamworks & Warner Bros. (who owns DC Comics), in both Physical & Digital formats, so everyone can have their pick of which ever they prefer to own the movie as.

i really hope they would!!!! i wanna see 3d movies on the go!

Roma said:

This is a Japanese Nintendo Direct, and e 3DS has the most Japanese 3rd Party support.

The Wii U only has incridably strong Western support, so expect the Western Nintendo Directs to give us more news on the Wii U.

aikohualda said:
Kaizar said:
aikohualda said:
Nintendo Direct on 3ds = you tube app....i dunno why but i really want it, even though i have youtube on my phone... and i want 3d videos on it :P even just for 3d trailers for movies would be ok

There is YouTube 3D, which was made for Googles 3D Smartphones, but 3D Smartphones are now discontinued, so it's now time to bring the App to the 3DS. And being able to upload the videos in our 3DS to YouTube directly from our 3DS via Wi-Fi.

And Hulu Plus App Worldwide release with 3D streaming Library to not end up like when Netflix released their App on the 3DS.

Full 3D Movies from Disney (who owns Marvel) & Dreamworks & Warner Bros. (who owns DC Comics), in both Physical & Digital formats, so everyone can have their pick of which ever they prefer to own the movie as.

Have you seen how extreme the 3D effect has become in the newer games, like Donkey Country Returns 3D trailer & Sonic Racing Transformed 3D & Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity (like the intro that shows every time you launch the game)?

And YouTube 3D has lots of 3D Movie Trailers.

Kaizar said:
aikohualda said:
Kaizar said:
aikohualda said:

Have you seen how extreme the 3D effect has become in the newer games, like Donkey Country Returns 3D trailer & Sonic Racing Transformed 3D & Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity (like the intro that shows every time you launch the game)?

it looks great... even the meh video on nintendo video have sick 3d effects... i dunno why nintendo hasnt push this yet...

i know psp's UMB movies didnt do well, but i really think it would do ok on 3ds if it would get a decent support

Around the Network
Kaizar said:
Roma said:

This is a Japanese Nintendo Direct, and e 3DS has the most Japanese 3rd Party support.

The Wii U only has incridably strong Western support, so expect the Western Nintendo Directs to give us more news on the Wii U.

This actually hasn't been announced in Japan yet though I expect in a couple hours

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

aikohualda said:
Kaizar said:
aikohualda said:
Kaizar said:
aikohualda said:

it looks great... even the meh video on nintendo video have sick 3d effects... i dunno why nintendo hasnt push this yet...

i know psp's UMB movies didnt do well, but i really think it would do ok on 3ds if it would get a decent support

Well, Disney & WB & Dreamworks are doing the porting of the movies. So it's only a matter of time. Either this year or next year. Plus digital copies will easily be a big success.

AstroGamer said:
Kaizar said:
Roma said:

This actually hasn't been announced in Japan yet though I expect in a couple hours

I know it hasn't.

I'm just saying that the 3DS has strong Japanese 3rd Party support, so of course a Japanese ND will talk about 3DS, while the Wii U has strong Western support, so look forward to Western Nintendo Directs for Wii U news.

Oh gee, another 3DS Direct while the Wii U is left to rot. Screw you, Nintendo.

I think Nintendo is already switching resources to next next-gen...im not joking