By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination: Anybody That Wants To Play Together Online(3DS) in Either MK7 or Kid Icarus...

Which LOZ Title are You Purchasing This Year?

Wind Waker HD 130 48.51%

A Link Between Worlds 34 12.69%

Both Games 54 20.15%

I'll Be Purchasing One or Both Next Year 7 2.61%

None for Me 12 4.48%

Total:237
AshKetchum1992 said:

I'd really like to play Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, I loved the original a lot.

wattttt You haven't played it yet? You better hurry, great game top 20 of all time imo(from every console/handheld)

Around the Network
newwil7l said:
Kaizar said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
@newwil7l:
I agree, Sunshine ftw!

@Kaizar:
What exactly did you like about it more than other Mario RPGs? I find the battling to be a bit weak n hollow compared to the other Mario RPGs with their wide variety of items, moves, action commands, and other stuffs. Besides, regardless of how good or bad it's battle system is, you should be avoiding fights as much as possible since there's no point to them other than wasting stickers n HP. The only battles that matter are boss fights since you have to beat them to move the "story" along, and they are simply a matter of having the right thing stickers to beat them with.

I agree with you on avoiding battles, but sometimes you want to for certain stickers to be obtain that way.

Anyways, I really want a combination of gameplay mechanics of "Paper Mario" Home & Handheld console for a New Paper Mario on 3DS, with more time being spent on Stoyline again, because they where focusing more on gameplay with the first 3DS Paper Mario.

Its pretty cool that both Kid Icarus & Paper Mario have become 3D exclusives, which means NO Wii U support from these 2 franchises.

What?! There won't be a Paper Mario for Wii U?! If this is true(fuck you ninty)

Who said Paper Mario wont be on console? If it does come dont expect intill 2016-2017 O.o

tbone51 said:
newwil7l said:
Kaizar said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
@newwil7l:
I agree, Sunshine ftw!

@Kaizar:
What exactly did you like about it more than other Mario RPGs? I find the battling to be a bit weak n hollow compared to the other Mario RPGs with their wide variety of items, moves, action commands, and other stuffs. Besides, regardless of how good or bad it's battle system is, you should be avoiding fights as much as possible since there's no point to them other than wasting stickers n HP. The only battles that matter are boss fights since you have to beat them to move the "story" along, and they are simply a matter of having the right thing stickers to beat them with.

I agree with you on avoiding battles, but sometimes you want to for certain stickers to be obtain that way.

Anyways, I really want a combination of gameplay mechanics of "Paper Mario" Home & Handheld console for a New Paper Mario on 3DS, with more time being spent on Stoyline again, because they where focusing more on gameplay with the first 3DS Paper Mario.

Its pretty cool that both Kid Icarus & Paper Mario have become 3D exclusives, which means NO Wii U support from these 2 franchises.

Who said Paper Mario wont be on console? If it does come dont expect intill 2016-2017 O.o

That is what the guy I quoted said. Atleas that is what I understood

tbone51 said:
Kaizar said:
tbone51 said:
newwil7l said:
tbone51 said:
newwil7l said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Well TTYD pretty much has this in this bag. ;D
Next Poll: Best Mario Party?

MP3, MP5, or MP 8 would probably win.

MP3= Best evaaaa! Next poll is going to be all 3D marios!

Sunshine is the best one. Unfortunately it won't win.

mario sunshine= Hardest 3D mario game ! I give it that for sure! It was a very good game non the less

Both Mario Sunshine & Star Fox 64 need to be in 3D.

1 down and 1 to go.

actually i think virtual console on wii u! Thats where it'll be! Super mario rpg is a better choice! Also Majora's Mask is guaranteed in 2-3 years!

Super Mario Sunshine should be on the 3DS like Star Fox 64 3D. It needs 3D so I can finally beat the game, like Star Fox.

newwil7l said:
tbone51 said:
newwil7l said:
Kaizar said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
@newwil7l:
I agree, Sunshine ftw!

@Kaizar:

That is what the guy I quoted said. Atleas that is what I understood

And Pikmin will never come to the 3DS because the touch screen on even the 3DS XL is too small for any new Pikmin games.

If you want to know the back to back schedule of 3D Movies this year, then here's the site: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=154457

Starting May 3rd, there won't be a single week without 3D movies, if you exclude 2 of the weeks this year. The List keeps expanding for 2013, so maybe not a single week without 3D movies.

Around the Network
Kaizar said:

Fast & Furious: Showdown comes to 3DS.

GDC 2013 was biggest in events history because of gaming, gee I wonder what about gaming in GDC 2013 made it the highest event, LOL:

http://nintendoeverything.com/117661/gdc-2013-the-biggest-in-events-history-gdc-2014-dated/

6 games have been discounted in the 3DS eShop:

http://nintendoeverything.com/117653/six-games-included-in-3ds-eshop-sale/

5 minutes of footage of Miyamoto's greatest IP; Dillon's Rolling Western (can't wait to see the franchise in up to 10 years from now):

http://nintendoeverything.com/117643/5-minutes-of-dillons-rolling-western-the-last-ranger-footage/ 

Shin Megami Tensei 4 comes to America this Summer, damn immegrent (LOL):

http://nintendoeverything.com/117668/shin-megami-tensei-iv-releasing-in-north-america-this-summer/

Sorry for the double post in this post:

So here's a bunch of cool pictures to enjoy the upcoming Summer 2K13:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=158053

I LOVE LUIGI MANSION!!!!!!!

Switch!!!

Just bought and DL'd Bit Runner 2.

I love you eShop.

BRING ON THE SHOVEL KNIGHT BABY

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

fedfed said:
I LOVE LUIGI MANSION!!!!!!!

glow in the dark......... *Sniff Sniff*