By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination: Anybody That Wants To Play Together Online(3DS) in Either MK7 or Kid Icarus...

Which LOZ Title are You Purchasing This Year?

Wind Waker HD 130 48.51%

A Link Between Worlds 34 12.69%

Both Games 54 20.15%

I'll Be Purchasing One or Both Next Year 7 2.61%

None for Me 12 4.48%

Total:237
tbone51 said:
fedfed said:
tbone51 said:
fedfed said:
tbone51 said:
fedfed said:
tbone51 said:
MDMAlliance said:
JoeTheBro said:
tbone51 said:
JoeTheBro said:
100k japan, 40k europe, 34k merica for luigi.

woahhh! Are you serious? US with 34k? Pls tell me your joking?I'll add it but i hope you change your mind, just post if you do :->

My initial prediction was 174 ww so I had to chop it up accordingly. I don't usually track games regionally so I just went random lol.

Talking about FW sales of Luigi's Mansion?  If the pre-order charts here are accurate at all, Luigi's Mansion should be doing well over 200k.

Week Ending 16th Mar 2013  >

PosGameWeeks to LaunchWeekly ChangeTotal
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (3DS)
Nintendo, Adventure
2 32,897 206,686

as you can see here.

wats your prediction in US/Europe/Japan (First Week)!!???

My predictions are Us 323K - Eu 101k... can I change my Jap prediction to 323K please! Please! Please!

yea, i'll add/change it now! You seen that Japan only game Tomodachi collection? Its an Animal crossing but with mii's. Its already #1 on japan amazon and it releases in a month. That game will push hardware Great in japan! Lets hope it makes it sell very well

I know... and it looks nice - that limited edition is to die for (how gay did I sound there?)

lol, everybody's gay wen it comes to video games! I hope its true, they said so far in Europe(not 100% confirmed and if it is might come to Japan+US) they'll have Luigi Mansion 2 boxart glow in the dark! Thats awesome

I Know... I posted the link a few days back... that would  soooo cooollllll.... I love glowing in the dark!

they're going all out for Luigi this year huh? 3games starrring him 2 of which he is the only star! I bet there is one more title(holiday) starrring Luigi

dO YOU THINK?

wHAT THAT COULD BE? wIIu?

Switch!!!

Around the Network
fedfed said:
tbone51 said:
fedfed said:
tbone51 said:
fedfed said:
tbone51 said:
fedfed said:
tbone51 said:
MDMAlliance said:
JoeTheBro said:
tbone51 said:
JoeTheBro said:

woahhh! Are you serious? US with 34k? Pls tell me your joking?I'll add it but i hope you change your mind, just post if you do :->

My initial prediction was 174 ww so I had to chop it up accordingly. I don't usually track games regionally so I just went random lol.

Talking about FW sales of Luigi's Mansion?  If the pre-order charts here are accurate at all, Luigi's Mansion should be doing well over 200k.

Nintendo, Adventure
2 32,897 206,686

as you can see here.

My predictions are Us 323K - Eu 101k... can I change my Jap prediction to 323K please! Please! Please!

yea, i'll add/change it now! You seen that Japan only game Tomodachi collection? Its an Animal crossing but with mii's. Its already #1 on japan amazon and it releases in a month. That game will push hardware Great in japan! Lets hope it makes it sell very well

I know... and it looks nice - that limited edition is to die for (how gay did I sound there?)

lol, everybody's gay wen it comes to video games! I hope its true, they said so far in Europe(not 100% confirmed and if it is might come to Japan+US) they'll have Luigi Mansion 2 boxart glow in the dark! Thats awesome

I Know... I posted the link a few days back... that would  soooo cooollllll.... I love glowing in the dark!

they're going all out for Luigi this year huh? 3games starrring him 2 of which he is the only star! I bet there is one more title(holiday) starrring Luigi

dO YOU THINK?

maybe the new 3D mario game is like NSMB which allows 4 player co-op? That be epic for 3D lol

tbone51 said:
fedfed said:
tbone51 said:
fedfed said:
tbone51 said:
fedfed said:
tbone51 said:
fedfed said:
tbone51 said:
MDMAlliance said:
JoeTheBro said:
tbone51 said:
JoeTheBro said:

Nintendo, Adventure
2 32,897 206,686

as you can see here.

dO YOU THINK?

maybe the new 3D mario game is like NSMB which allows 4 player co-op? That be epic for 3D lol

4 co-play in 3d would be great! Mario galaxy 3DS with DLC Luigi Galaxy the hidden quest!

Plus NEW SUPER LUIGI BROS U anytime soon I hope!

I love nintendo so much!

Switch!!!

onther deal, was this posted already?

In The Games Department
Pokédex 3D Pro - European Sale

For those of you in Europe, the downloadable database utility, Pokédex 3D Pro, is to go on sale on the eShop for a limited time. From Thursday, March 21st, until April 4th, the game will be downloadable at the discounted price of €11.99 / £10.79 down from €14.99 / £13.49. This promotion is limited so be sure to download it if you have the ability

Until Next Time, See Ya

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

i lOve it....

Come on Ninty bring it to Wii U Plzzzzzzz

Around the Network
N-Magic said:
i lOve it....

N-Magic said:
N-Magic said:
i lOve it....

damn, that pic looked realistic for a sec lol.

Okay, people, it seems that bad news are incoming.
According to Tilman from Nintendomination.de twitter acount something really bad is coming. Here`s the tweet: "NiNTENDOMiNATiON‏@TiLMEN
REALLY REALLY BAD News incomming people....it´s #Nintendo related"

I tried asking him when and if it`s Rayman bad. So far, no answer was given. To me or anyone else.

And seeing as we all love speculation in dire times, i`ll give it a shot: BF 4 not coming to Wii U.

tbone51 said:
fedfed said:
tbone51 said:
fedfed said:
tbone51 said:
fedfed said:
tbone51 said:
MDMAlliance said:
JoeTheBro said:
tbone51 said:
JoeTheBro said:

Nintendo, Adventure
2 32,897 206,686

as you can see here.

How about Luigi Kart Double Dash. I just want another Mario Kart Double Dash, for 3DS.

DélioPT said:
Okay, people, it seems that bad news are incoming.
According to Tilman from Nintendomination.de twitter acount something really bad is coming. Here`s the tweet: "NiNTENDOMiNATiON‏@TiLMEN
REALLY REALLY BAD News incomming people....it´s #Nintendo related"

I tried asking him when and if it`s Rayman bad. So far, no answer was given. To me or anyone else.

And seeing as we all love speculation in dire times, i`ll give it a shot: BF 4 not coming to Wii U.

Wouldn't be surprised if that's what it was honestly.  Support from EA is going to be "unprecedented"-ly scarce.