Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
nnodley said:
Weedlab said:
nnodley said:
Weedlab said:
ID is Weedlab11 ... Open to anybody from here really.

I'll add you tomorrow.  I've been meaning to plat Mass Effect 3 and I was so close to getting the 1000 kills and the game glitched on me and I lost every god damn kill I made in the game.  I WAS FURIOUS!!!  But I'm busy with TLOU so yeah.

Sweet ... I've been itching to try the mp/coop in ME3. I have a level 60 Soldier just itching to kill some reaper baddies (or their minions rather) online.

I haven't play ME3 for at least a year.  I still haven't played through the extended ending yet.  Have you played TLOU yet?

That's fine. I have not touched it since March or so, so I am a bit rusty. In fact, I'm rusty in everything since the only game I played since I went into self exile was Soul Scrifice.

Not yet, unfortunately. It's staring at me right now lol I got it early but decided not to play it till I was free. I'll get to that this week. What have you been playing lately? ... apart from the aforementioned masterpiece.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Around the Network
Weedlab said:
nnodley said:

I haven't play ME3 for at least a year.  I still haven't played through the extended ending yet.  Have you played TLOU yet?

That's fine. I have not touched it since March or so, so I am a bit rusty. In fact, I'm rusty in everything since the only game I played since I went into self exile was Soul Scrifice.

Not yet, unfortunately. It's staring at me right now lol I got it early but decided not to play it till I was free. I'll get to that this week. What have you been playing lately? ... apart from the aforementioned masterpiece.

Hmm, I have recently got Batman: Arkham City so I was playing that but haven't for a good couple weeks.  I also downloaded game boy color and game boy advance emulators to my phone and downloaded all the old classic Pokemon games.  And got a N64 emulator on my pc also.  Other than that TLOU is really all I've been playing.  It really is the best game I've ever played.

nnodley said:
Weedlab said:
nnodley said:

Hmm, I have recently got Batman: Arkham City so I was playing that but haven't for a good couple weeks.  I also downloaded game boy color and game boy advance emulators to my phone and downloaded all the old classic Pokemon games.  And got a N64 emulator on my pc also.  Other than that TLOU is really all I've been playing.  It really is the best game I've ever played.

Ha! Funny enough I’ve been playing my N64 emulator more than anything these days. I’ve been playing Conker, Super Smash 64, Diddy Kong Racing and Mario Kart.  I’m not going to get 007 Goldeneye since that game is only fun with people and the AI is pure crap. :/ I’m probably going to get a N64 console with those game including Goldeneye. N64’s controllers get worn easily though.

Yea I have Bats too. It’s still in the plastic though. Got so many games to play. I’m probably going to get my PS4 with an unfinished PS3 backlog. :/ And I hardly bother with PS+ freebies, so that’s even more stuff on my plate.

Considering the Ouya for emulation purposes. If I can get it to run N64 and Xbox1 stuff I’ll be set. If I get that then I won’t need the N64 again – except if I feel to collect older consoles.

pezus said:
Weedlab said:
Well, I think I have almost everybody here on PSN. We should really start playing games together, though. I'm going to start playing Mass Effect 3 with STAGE either from tonight or tomorrow (depends on our schedule). The few games I've played with people here have been enjoyable - for the most part.

I want to try TLoU MP when I've finished the SP. You should hurry up and play it!

Will do! I just want to try some co-op stuff this week first. Played one game with Deyon last night in Uncharted 2. Twas fun. I want to get back into that for a bit. I sort of lost the zeal for SP games while I was on break. But I'm sure TLoU will change that.

Im currently playing the Mass Effect 3 dlc Omega and then citadel.

Psn:Snakehunter25

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network
Weedlab said:
nnodley said:

Ha! Funny enough I’ve been playing my N64 emulator more than anything these days. I’ve been playing Conker, Super Smash 64, Diddy Kong Racing and Mario Kart.  I’m not going to get 007 Goldeneye since that game is only fun with people and the AI is pure crap. :/ I’m probably going to get a N64 console with those game including Goldeneye. N64’s controllers get worn easily though.

Yea I have Bats too. It’s still in the plastic though. Got so many games to play. I’m probably going to get my PS4 with an unfinished PS3 backlog. :/ And I hardly bother with PS+ freebies, so that’s even more stuff on my plate.

Considering the Ouya for emulation purposes. If I can get it to run N64 and Xbox1 stuff I’ll be set. If I get that then I won’t need the N64 again – except if I feel to collect older consoles.

Yeah I have a feeling I will have a ps3 backlog when ps4 releases too.  And I got a launch edition from amazon and I'm getting Killzone: SF, Battlefield 4, AC 4: Black Flag, and watch dogs.  Then on top of that I'll be getting a few wii u games at the end of the year as well as some vita games.  

lol i forgot to add my PSN: GFR-MENTAL-1977, currently having fun on GT academy 2013, sound improved graphics improved menu system improved and there is still 4 months of tweaking the game before final release of GT6, cant wait.

Current PC build:

Asus Z97I-Plus, i5 4790K @ 4.6ghz, EVGA GTX 980 ACX 2.0 1377/1853/124%, Corsair Vengence Pro 2400mhz 2x 8192mb, Corsair RM850, Corsair H80i, 120GB OCZ Vertex 3 SSD, 750GB Seagate Momentus XT SSHD, 320GB Weston Digital HDD, Corsair 230T, Corsair K50 Raptor, HP XQ500AA mouse, Windows 10 Pro 64bit. iiyama Pro Lite G2773HS 120Hz 1Ms G2G gaming monitor.

The Last of Us Censorship Compared (GIFS)! [NSFW]

Hi All,

I browsed a few Youtube videos out of interest and I compared the difference between the U.S. and EUROPE/PAL multiplayer of the game. Have a look for yourself.

I used the following Youtube Videos (all credit to them for source):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvsSVZDz138

BroKenGaMezHD
17:40  
19:16

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjuZFw5NoFg

RajmanGamingHD
1:13

U.S. Version

Side-by-side

ND, the questions I would love to be answered:

• Australia has now finally an R18+ rating classification, why has it and all of Europe been censored? (Official word? Germany or something else entirely?)
  • Has the single player been  censored? Japanese players are suggesting it has for them. Has Europe/Oceania's single player been affected as well?
  • Is there a way for there to be a toggle button? tapantaola suggested this in another thread. This will make everyone happy. 

I have already paid for the DLC Season Pass completely oblivious that I bought and was playing a censored version of the game (Joel Edition as well!). I understand that from a gameplay perspective, this doesn't change things too much. But I can't shake the feeling I did not buy the game in its entirety, and not how the developers intended this work of art to be played. 

Please respond!

I got this from the Playstation fourms

LOL the Sony 4k player: always online required thread is fucking hilarious to read. Can't believe some people actually think it is anything like a games console. LMFAO!!

nnodley said:
LOL the Sony 4k player: always online required thread is fucking hilarious to read. Can't believe some people actually think it is anything like a games console. LMFAO!!

Oh Xbox fans....lol