Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

PSN ID : b1gP3n1s69

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
PSN ID : b1gP3n1s69

So the one you gave me was fake? Goddamn you!

Weedlab said:
ID is Weedlab11 ... Open to anybody from here really.

I'll add you tomorrow.  I've been meaning to plat Mass Effect 3 and I was so close to getting the 1000 kills and the game glitched on me and I lost every god damn kill I made in the game.  I WAS FURIOUS!!!  But I'm busy with TLOU so yeah.

pezus said:

Fuck, this sewer thingie in TLoU is killing me

Man that part was fucking easy.  I played on hard the first time.  I died a little bit but overall it was wasn't so bad.  I just got through that part on survivor and I died maybe twice.   But once you know the environments the whole game is a lot easier the second time around.  I'm 70% through on survivor as of now.

nnodley said:
pezus said:

Fuck, this sewer thingie in TLoU is killing me

Man that part was fucking easy.  I played on hard the first time.  I died a little bit but overall it was wasn't so bad.  I just got through that part on survivor and I died maybe twice.   But once you know the environments the whole game is a lot easier the second time around.  I'm 70% through on survivor as of now.

ish  

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:

ish  

Did you have trouble with that part too like Pezus?

nnodley said:
Weedlab said:

I'll add you tomorrow.  I've been meaning to plat Mass Effect 3 and I was so close to getting the 1000 kills and the game glitched on me and I lost every god damn kill I made in the game.  I WAS FURIOUS!!!  But I'm busy with TLOU so yeah.

Sweet ... I've been itching to try the mp/coop in ME3. I have a level 60 Soldier just itching to kill some reaper baddies (or their minions rather) online.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Aldro said:

-gifs-

Man this game made me laugh so many fucking times.  

Weedlab said:
nnodley said:
Weedlab said:

Sweet ... I've been itching to try the mp/coop in ME3. I have a level 60 Soldier just itching to kill some reaper baddies (or their minions rather) online.

I haven't play ME3 for at least a year.  I still haven't played through the extended ending yet.  Have you played TLOU yet?