Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
Callum_Alexander said:
celador said:

Anyone thinking of picking up Bound by Flame this week?

I'm thinking about it but now entirely sure just yet. It looks like a decent rpg if not an amazing one, and I am seriously craving a role-playing-game! How about you? Are you picking it up? I might wait for a small price drop to £30. 

I'm definitely gonna be looking out for reviews.  It's my favourite genre so it only needs to be averaging 6 and 7s to make it a definite pickup.  As for the price, it launches for £30 on PS3 and £40 on PS4, but it seems like the kind of game that would get a price drop pretty fast.

Around the Network

Yes that's what I was thinking. I'll pick it up regardless of reviews I think (unless they are really awful) as it is my favourite genre also. I just can't afford £40 at the moment, but I don't want it to go too cheap as I want Spider to get a decent amount still. 

The Last of Us: New Difficulty and Multiplayer trailer

They'll also have a Multiplayer livestream today at 12pm to 1pm Pacific (source)

poklane said:

The Last of Us: New Difficulty and Multiplayer trailer

They'll also have a Multiplayer livestream today at 12pm to 1pm Pacific (source)

New Difficulty my ass, there was nothing about that in the trailer :(

SHOW IT ALREADY

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Around the Network

Good that Hellraid was moved to next gen consoles, but I'm afraid that Techland has now too much work on their back at once. We haven't heard about Dying Light since VGX apart from the rumour that they want to cut off the last gen versions and it will be delayed till 2015 which starts to look very plausible.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Harmonix has started a Kickstarter for an Amplitude (PS2 exclusive) Reboot. If the goal of $775.000 is reached, it will come to PS3 and PS4. Some of Harmonix's notable work is Dance Central, Rock Band, and Guitar Hero.

Just some quotes about the original:

im glad we finally got the trailer for the last TLOU update.. now all thy have to show is the ps4 version.

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

It’s been known for the past year that Guerrilla Games has two teams. While the first worked on Killzone: Shadow Fall, another one has been working in the past years on a brand new IP. This is the first time that the Dutch first party Sony developer is doing anything different than Killzone, so naturally there’s been a lot of curiosity around it.
If rumors are true, the game should be unveiled at the upcoming E3 2014. However, today we may have some hints on the title’s nature already, as the official Twitter account of the studio just retweeted a job opening announcement.

Guerrilla is looking for “Regular/Senior Online Designers”:
We’re looking for regular/senior designers with online, multiplayer or coop experience to work on our unannounced new IP. You’ll be part of a small team tasked with creating groundbreaking, innovative online gameplay.
Apparently, the applicants need to have the following:
You have strong interest in both playing and making online games
Have proven track record of shipped titles with a significant online focus
Have systems design experience; game modes, player progression, balancing, leveling, end game design, etc.
Have developed or supported online gaming communities or titles with a large ”social” focus

so its pretty much confirmed that GG's new game will have a strong online focus. so anybody hoping for a ME/Skyrim kind of game is out of luck.