Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
bananaking21 said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Wake up PS Nation!!!!

im already up!! by my morning wood is more important to take care of than talking to you!

what? 

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:
bananaking21 said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Wake up PS Nation!!!!

im already up!! *my morning wood is more important to take care of than talking to you!

what? 

oppps!! fixed that typo!

and yes, its more important!! (even though you help me take care of it )

bananaking21 said:

oppps!! fixed that typo!

and yes, its more important!! (even though you help me take care of it )

It's the avatar isn't it? lol. 

- Snip/ Moderated, Carl

Golden Week Sale Celebrates Japanese Games

+ Posted by Chieh Chen on Apr 28, 2014 // Digital Distribution Manager, Sony Network Entertainment

Hey everyone! I’m excited to announce we’re celebrating acclaimed Japanese games on PS3 and PS Vita as part of the Golden Week Sale starting tomorrow and running through May 5th. In Japan, Golden Week encompasses four national holidays, and doubles as the biggest travel and shopping season of the year. This week, we pay homage to this tradition with a golden (wink) opportunity to pick up some awesome games at up to 50% off. PlayStation Plus members get an added bonus, receiving up to 75% off.

Get Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, rain, Persona 4 Golden, Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc, Soulcalibur V, and more fantastic Japanese-developed PS3 and PS Vita games at some sweet discounts. Check out the full line-up below:

Title

PS Plus Sale Price

Sale Price

Original Price

Armored Core: Verdict Day (PS3)

$5.00

$9.99

$19.99

Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk (PS3)

$24.49

$34.99

$49.99

Atelier Meruru Plus: The Apprentice of Arland (PS Vita)

$19.59

$27.99

$39.99

Atelier Totori Plus: The Adventurer of Arland (PS Vita)

$19.59

$27.99

$39.99

Chrono Cross (PS3/PSP/PS Vita)

$3.49

$4.99

$9.99

Chrono Trigger (PS3/PSP/PS Vita)

$3.49

$4.99

$9.99

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc (PS Vita)

$32.39

$35.99

$39.99

Devil May Cry HD Collection (PS3)

$8.99

$14.99

$29.99

Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z (PS3)

$15.00

$29.99

$59.99

Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z (PS Vita)

$10.00

$19.99

$39.99

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational (PS3)

$5.00

$9.99

$19.99

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory (PS3)

$14.69

$20.99

$29.99

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (PS3)

$14.99

$24.99

$49.99

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (PS3)

$11.99

$19.99

$39.99

Metal Gear Solid: HD Collection (PS Vita)

$8.99

$14.99

$29.99

Muramasa Rebirth (PS Vita)

$7.49

$12.49

$24.99

Persona 4 Golden (PS Vita)

$14.62

$19.49

$29.99

rain (PS3)

$3.75

$7.49

$14.99

Saint Seiya: Brave Soldiers (PS3)

$15.00

$29.99

$59.99

SoulCalibur V (PS3)

$5.00

$9.99

$19.99

Tales of Symphonia Chronicles (PS3)

$10.00

$19.99

$39.99

Time and Eternity (PS3)

$9.79

$13.99

$19.99

Ys: Memories of Celceta (PS Vita)

$19.59

$27.99

$39.99

Zone of the Enders HD Collection (PS3)

$10.49

$17.49

$34.99

Hope something similar comes to the EU but I won't be holding my breath

Bungie’s Destiny Gets a Spectacular Trailer; Shows the Sparrow Bikes in Action

by Giuseppe Nelva (22 minutes ago) 0 

A new trailer for Destiny was released just before the big embargo drop that will unveil plenty new information and gameplay footage. The trailer comes from an unexpected source, GameStop, that will offer an exclusive “Upgraded Sparrow” shrike to those that will preorder the game at the retailer.

Sparrows are rapid deployment vehicles designed to get you where you need to go at breakneck speed. Along with the custom paintjob, this exclusive, prototype version features upgraded initial acceleration and higher top speed than the standard model. To compensate for the boost, the hull has also been fitted with enhanced armor plating.

Interestingly enough, “Sparrow” used to be the original name of the Shrike bikes when they were initially introduced. I guess it makes sense for the prototype to be called like that.

The Sparrow promises higher top speed, better acceleration and thicker armor plating (that according to the trailer can also be attained by normal means through gameplay), and a custom paint job.

If you live in the UK, the same bonus will also be offered by the local retail chain Game.

You can check out the trailer below. It’s brief, but definitely spectacular.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/04/28/destiny-gets-a-spectacular-trailer-shows-the-sparrow-bikes/

Around the Network

Getting Celceta, I knew it will pay off to wait. Got all other Vita games of interest already. But the sale is excellent, prepare your wallets...

pezus said:
Conegamer said:
mornelithe said:

Wonder what would happen if, when he come backs, he compiled a response to every 3-tree post made since he'd been banned, all in the same post ;)

Just discussing the problem in your group PM isn't going to change anything, you know. If anything it could make it worse. If you've got issues just say rather than trying to hide it and pretend it'll all blow over, because let me assure you it will not.

I don't understand, what is this directed at?

I didn't "give the game away" because I didn't know he was an alt. I commented on his wall because of his ban explanation, which said he was an alt. I was surprised he was an alt, honestly, because, as I said, he was very different.

Me either, I didn't PM anyone.

I'm curious about his last statement though, is he saying that no matter what we do, he'll never let it go?  Cause that's sure what it sounds like.

So the king was banned......

NobleTeam360 said:
So the king was banned......

first rule of fight club is you don't talk about fight club!!!!!

that would make a great ps2 game!!! (gaming relevancy++)

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

I announce myself the new king of this Nation.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share